Add a Photo

By OSCAR MAYER
Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combinations Ham + Cheddar Cracker Stackers.
You could win!
Great American.
Adventure.
No purchase necessary. Enter online.
See below for details. Promotion ends 10/17/12.
Lean ham water added.
Kraft cheddar.
Crackers made with 5g whole grain per serving.
Vanilla creme cookies.
Lean ham - water added - smoke flavor added. Pasteurized prepared cheddar. Cheese product. Crackers. Vanilla. Creme sandwich cookies.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with whole grain.
Enlarged to show detail.
No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 6 - 13 years. For official rules and to play online, go to lunchables.com. Ends 10/17/12; prizes must be claimed by 10/31/12.
Good source of protein.
Photo (1)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA

I love these things as a snack on a day when I am in a hurry. There is plenty there for a snack, but not much more. The sweets at the end make it even better. I never eat the cheese haha so I couldn't tell you how it taste if I wanted to. The ritz always taste better in these than straight from the box to me. All around great snack, great price, so that makes everything great! Definitely recommend.
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY

When it comes to snacking this is my favorite. If you are going to the Beach, consider to take this with you. You will feel satisfied. It's delicious.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.

Even as an adult, I still buy these for a quick lunch or snack on the go. This one and the ham and swiss are my favorites.
Katlin P.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR

These are super easy to just grab and go or for a fast meal while you are in a hurry. I ate many of these for lunch during school years and still buy them for snacks.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Chester, VA

This is a great on the go snack product. My kids love taking them to school for lunch.
Izabel R.
Izabel R.
Palmerton, PA

Amazing for kids and adults makes a good meal for anyone really i still eat these!
Corinne S.
Corinne S.

.I miss when I was a kid. I remember eating these all the time. They weren't that bad. The best was the nachos.
Resa D.
Resa D.
Rockwell, NC

I like these. Easy on the go snack. Good for a quick dinner if you don't feel like cooking. My favorite is the ham and cheese.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Pingree Grove, IL

Quick and convenient and usually well priced but I just don't like the idea of processed food. When in a bind these are the thing to turn to.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN

Even at 24 years old, I find myself buying one of these about once a week. My toddler is super picky, so when he won't eat my, my inner child comes out, and I enjoy these myself.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.

Does anyone know the brand of the cookies that are in the Ham & Cheese Lunchable? It says it a lemon creme cookie on the package. But when I go down the cookie aisle I don't see this type of cookie. I think I've seen lemon creme cookies but not one that looks like this. Anyone know the brand and where to buy?? I love these cookies! Thanks!
Rose B.
Rose B.
Kirbyville , Mo

At what age did you start feeding your kid these?

Join Now