Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combinations Ham + Cheddar Cracker Stackers uploaded by Jessica D.Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combinations Ham + Cheddar Cracker Stackers uploaded by Rose B.

BY LUNCHABLES #89 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Oscar Mayer Lunchables Lunch Combinations Ham + Cheddar Cracker Stackers.
You could win!
Great American.
Adventure.
No purchase necessary. Enter online.
See below for details. Promotion ends 10/17/12.
Lean ham water added.
Kraft cheddar.
Crackers made with 5g whole grain per serving.
Vanilla creme cookies.
Lean ham - water added - smoke flavor added. Pasteurized prepared cheddar. Cheese product. Crackers. Vanilla. Creme sandwich cookies.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Made with whole grain.
Enlarged to show detail.
No purchase necessary. Open to residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., 6 - 13 years. For official rules and to play online, go to lunchables.com. Ends 10/17/12; prizes must be claimed by 10/31/12.
Good source of protein. see more...

Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
When in doubt eat a lunchable ...these are very good for a quick snack when your In a hurry or for dinner when you don't feel like cooking and your not all that hungry lol I love the ones that come with drinks but these are just as good the meat isn't gourmet but it gets you by lol
Jonnay V.
I'm pretty sure I ate these like every week as a kid. Back then, I wasn't too fond of it, but I had to eat it anyway. Nowadays, I kind of appreciate these. They're so cute and easy to eat. Surely they don't fill me up as much as they used to, but it's a good snack. I'd recommend these for kids.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I hadn't had these in a long time until recently and it was instant nostalgia! They still taste so good to me! These are the perfect snack. You even get dessert! And to make them even better they're only $1!
Caitlin L.
Des Moines, IA
No matter what age I am, I will never stop buying and eating these. My kids will eat them too, of course. So cheap and convenient for meals! $1? Like who can say no to that! I love all of the lunchables!
Jessica A.
Charlotte , NC
The very best snacks there is and it's so easy and quick to eat. I always buy these and they are the best. Best there is no other alternative and is very delicious. Will be buying it again
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
I love these things as a snack on a day when I am in a hurry. There is plenty there for a snack, but not much more. The sweets at the end make it even better. I never eat the cheese haha so I couldn't tell you how it taste if I wanted to. The ritz always taste better in these than straight from the box to me. All around great snack, great price, so that makes everything great! Definitely recommend.
Ryan T.
I love these! They were my favorite as a kid! My boyfriend still likes to take them to work with him or as a snack when he goes to play paintball. They're really yummy and super convenient. They usually come with a drink, the meal and a snack(usually a candy).
Bethany L.
Frankton, IN
Even at 24 years old, I find myself buying one of these about once a week. My toddler is super picky, so when he won't eat my, my inner child comes out, and I enjoy these myself.
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
These are super easy to just grab and go or for a fast meal while you are in a hurry. I ate many of these for lunch during school years and still buy them for snacks.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Being a kid and seeing these in stores was like "Mom, can we get a few? Please!". Such a simple lunch pack but a bit expensive for how much is in the container.
Ciara B.
Does anyone know the brand of the cookies that are in the Ham & Cheese Lunchable? It says it a lemon creme cookie on the package. But when I go down the cookie aisle I don't see this type of cookie. I think I've seen lemon creme cookies but not one that looks like this. Anyone know the brand and where to buy?? I love these cookies! Thanks!
Rose B.
Kirbyville , Mo
At what age did you start feeding your kid these?