Oscar Mayer Lunchables Ham+Cheddar with Crackers Lunch Combinations uploaded by Maria R.

BY LUNCHABLES

Oscar Mayer Lunchables Ham+Cheddar with Crackers Lunch Combinations.
Ham + cheddar with crackers.
Lean ham - water added.
Kraft cheddar.
Crackers made with 8g whole grain per serving.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
Made with whole grain.
Excellent source of protein.
Lean ham - water added - smoke flavor added.
Pasteurized prepared cheddar cheese product - crackers. see more...

Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
Ham and cheddar is one of my favorite combinations of lunchables and I prefer the option that does not have the combination of a snack inside. Lunchables make for a quick and convenient snack when I’m in a rush and I love the accessibility they provide.
EMya d.
I love these lunchables their convenient when u don’t feel like packing your lunch. They can be found at stores such as Walmart ,Kroger or Meijers. They’re recyclable and only contain 260 calories. I recommend this because it’s easy to make a cracker sandwich with cheese, ham, and crackers. Lunchables Ham & Cheddar Cracker Stackers
Sierra S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Maybe it is the kid in me, but I still love Lunchables. They are the perfect size for a quick lunch on the run without being too heavy. I don't eat them all the time, but they are a comfort food of sorts and a nice treat on busy days.b I do miss the ones they made years ago that had the little square squeeze packets of mustard and horseradish.
Nancy P.
Early, TX
Great snack when you’re watching your calories and it really feels you up I threw them in my lunch bag in case I get hungry in the afternoon and it does the trick
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Great quick lunch, or easy snack on the go! I haven’t had a bad flavor but this is definitely one of my favorites! Everyone in my house of all ages eats them, I keep our fridge stocked.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I adore lunchables and always have. I have ate them since I was a little girl, I will continue to eat them as well. They come in different types too, such as pizza, tacos, hot dogs, hamburgers, subs, nachos, and a variety of cracker selections. They also have sweet selections like cinnamon buns or french toast sticks. They are very cheap too!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love getting lunchabkes for my kids. They come in so many options that my kids love. Great for school lunches or a quick lunch at home. Can be hot or cold. They have great deals on lunchables sometimes and they aren't too pricey to begin with i highly recommend this product
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
these are perfect for snacks for me or the kids we always pick up a couple. i love how they dont have anything sweet in them to tempt me or the kids into eating bad before lunch or dinner.
yari a.
cicero, Illinois
I love these .Its a great grave and go snack for me and my littel brothers for when im on the go. But also i remember growing up and eating these at school or on filde trips.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
To be completely honest, I do not find this lunch pack at all appealing. I've had this type of lunchable a few times, and I always noticed that 1) this "lunch" did not fill up my stomach, and 2)both the ham and cheese tasted very processed and unnatural. I find it ridiculous that these are called Lunchables and they consist of basically appetizers. This is more of a snack than lunch, and a very unhealthy lunh at that.