Oscar Mayer Lunchables Ham & Cheddar with Crackers 3.2 oz

by Lunchables

Oscar mayer lunchables ham & cheddar with crackers 3.2 oz

We can usually pick these up at Wal-Mart for about $1.00, what are other people paying for these?
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Lunchables Ham & Cheddar with Crackers 3.2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
glendale
Perfect snack. Everything’s very good and convenient. Not very healthy but super good
This is my nieces favorite lunch to take to school! It's cheap, and good quality.
Burnaby , BC
Haven’t had this exact brand but I love these they remind me of my childhood eating them in elementary school it’s got crackers, some type of meat and cheese you could eat separately or stack them on top of each other and then it would also come with like a kitkat and was the best thing ever!! Only downside was that sometimes the ham or what not was very wet which made it a little gross but was delicious and just brings back so many amazing memories. Definitely worth buying!!!!
Ottawa, Ontario
I will never be too old for lunchables. Whenever I'm at the grocery store and there's a sale for lunchables, I always grab a few.
Winnipeg
Lunchables has THE best variety. These are always a go-to especially because the cheese isn’t as plastic-y as the other brands
Grand manan, NB
Every kid loves these. Its perfect lunch idea, not messy and simple and very tasty. Definitely good for school lunches