Oscar Mayer Lunchables Ham & Cheddar with Crackers 3.2 oz

by Lunchables

Oscar mayer lunchables ham & cheddar with crackers 3.2 oz

We can usually pick these up at Wal-Mart for about $1.00, what are other people paying for these?
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Lunchables Ham & Cheddar with Crackers 3.2 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bronx, NY
To be honest, I would strongly prefer that my grandson not have processed foods, but alas sometimes you are on the run, and it feels slightly better than fast food from a drive-thru! I actually enjoy lunch a bowl as well, though I’m not crazy about the quality of the lunchmeat. It’s clearly very highly processed. Still a good option in a pinch, as long as it’s on sale!
Santa Maria , CA
Good price for the on the go snack.  I always make sure that there are a few in the fridge.  I have maybe 1-2 a week.  This are fine just the way they are.
Brownsville, TN
They are cheap and convenient. These are great to keep on hand and easy to grab. Even though they are geared for kids, my hubby likes to grab one if we are running errands or shopping. Keeps him from getting cranky!
Gulfport, MS
Both cheap and convenient, Lunchables are great to have. Not only do the kids love these, but I do as well, there easy enough to grab for work if I don't feel like making anything to take with me.
Lunchables is a great alternative to actually making a lunch. When in a hurry, just grab and you have a semi nutritious meal. Kids love it. the price is good for a little quick meal.
Los Angeles , CA
I used to get these for school a lot, or at least sometimes. These are so good and i am even considering buying it when I have finals to study for. It is a really good snack
Villa Rica, GA
I've been eating these since I was a kid and kind of figured I would grow out of them but nope! It's the perfect snack when you don't have time for anything else.
Greenville, TX
I love Lunchables. They taste great, make a great light lunch or snack. The kids really love them and they are the perfect size for their lunches.
Middleboro, MA
1,041 reviews
My son is a really picky eater, but loves these Lunchables. In a pinch, they are great to pack for school lunch along with a piece of fruit.
Madison , WI
The ham in this lunchable is disgusting. Worst lunchable! Although very affordable it is never a first choice for our household.