BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar mayer lunchables ham & cheddar with crackers 3.2 oz see more...

• We can usually pick these up at Wal-Mart for about $1.00, what ar...2 Answers
Christle W.
I love how inexpensive and convenient these are. They are great for my toddler and we even take them to work for lunch.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I love Lunchables. They taste great, make a great light lunch or snack. The kids really love them and they are the perfect size for their lunches.
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to get these for school a lot, or at least sometimes. These are so good and i am even considering buying it when I have finals to study for. It is a really good snack
Michelle G.
Villa Rica, GA
I've been eating these since I was a kid and kind of figured I would grow out of them but nope! It's the perfect snack when you don't have time for anything else.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
Love these supper cheap and my kids love them they have crackers and cheese and meat and a small candy bar
Marlene C.
Lunchables is a great alternative to actually making a lunch. When in a hurry, just grab and you have a semi nutritious meal. Kids love it. the price is good for a little quick meal.
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
This Oscar Mayer Lunchables Complete Turkey & Cheddar Crackers are perfect for school snacks. My kids loves it!
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
They are cheap and convenient. These are great to keep on hand and easy to grab. Even though they are geared for kids, my hubby likes to grab one if we are running errands or shopping. Keeps him from getting cranky!
kayla g.
This is my nieces favorite lunch to take to school! It's cheap, and good quality.
shannin g.
Richmond, CA
I love eating this when i was little it was my favorite food especially at field trips i thought i was the cool having one.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
We can usually pick these up at Wal-Mart for about $1.00, what are other people paying for these?