Oscar Mayer Lunchables Ham & American Cheese with Cracker Meal Combinations 12.1 oz

BY LUNCHABLES

• What kind is your kids favorite?? Mine kids love the pizz...4 Answers
Savanah J.
I am a big fan of lunchables i am 21 and my husband is 22 and we both love these and both eat them some times for lunch i honestly just wish they would just make them a little bigger or make one for adults i think that would be best
Bethany R.
Englewood, FL
Kids love these and the are super easy to pack on game days! They would of gotten a 5 out of 5 if they had cheddar instead of American cheese. But all in all good.
Tina B.
I find these to be great for the kids and very convenient for travel or quick lunch or snack fixes. They also bring back some pretty fun childhood memories for me as well
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite lunchable! I love the ham and cheese combo it is super tasty and filling! I used to get these all the time for lunch because it is Healthy but filling.
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
You can't go wrong with this in your fridge. I pack these a couple of days a week in my sons lunch and he loves it. Even my high school girl takes it to school for lunch. It's simple and easy to eat.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Omg, my husband loves these! Every time theres a sale at the grocery store I stock up on these! They are great for a snack or even a light meal.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
These are a must in my house hold. Quick easy snacks or Part of lunch. My son takes these to school for lunch everyday.
Rita F.
I buy these for my grand kids very good lunch for then and good price .the kids love them
Dana L.
Canton, GA
Convienent for the kids on the go, I just don't like the flavor or texture of the meats.
Sabrina L.
Marlboro, NJ
These remind me of my childhood so much! I still eat them and they're still delicious! Same quality lunchable since my childhood
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
What kind is your kids favorite?? Mine kids love the pizza kind.