BY LUNCHABLES #81 in Chicken

Oscar Mayer Chicken Strips Lunchables
Lunch combinations.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. P.34138.
Tree Top® applesauce.
Chicken used is 100% white meat.
Ranch dressing.
BBQ sauce.
Crispy rice treat.
Spring water.
Kool-aid tropical punch singles.
Precooked breaded white chicken patty strips.
Naturally sweetened applesauce.
Barbecue sauce.
Ranch dressing.
Crispy rice marshmallow square.
Kool-aid singles tropical punch artificial flavored soft drink mix.
Spring water. see more...

Ashley H.
Ooltewah, TN
Foodie Expert
my 6 year old daughter loves these! we pack them in her lunch for school or theyre also great for on the go in the car. MESS FREE. the chicken tastes very good for a lunchable chicken as well.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
I keep these on hand for a tasty and nutritious after school snack for my kids. Its a perfect snack for them. They love the chicken strips and the choice of ranch and BBQ. They get a drink and with a koolaid pack to mix themselves, natural applesauce and a sweet bonus.. These keep my kids from emptying my cupboards of anything sweet after school, and keep them satisfied till dinner.
Kristin C.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy lunchables. My favorite one is the one with turkey and cheese. I highly suggest that you microwave the nuggets that come in this lunchable, in order to increase the taste/quality of the meal.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
These are really good and they are super affordable and they make the perfect snack or lunch just depends on how is eating them but they are really
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Really good snack for an adult, great meal for a child's fieldtrip! the chicken is delicious. the only kind of chicken I can eat cold.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Foodie Expert
Lunchables are the best, though I have to admit the chicken strips are pretty gross. I prefer to get pizza, nachos, or ham/turkey and cheese. I also really like the ones that come with smoothies!
CHARLOTTE M.
Victoria County, NS
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of kid snacks ! There's a little bit of everything so I can't see any kid refusing this as a fast meal !
Emily I.
London
Foodie Expert
When I'm in a hurry I always grab these lunchables, as they taste delicious and are really easy to prepare.