BY OSCAR MAYER #13 in Chicken

Oscar Mayer Lunchables Chicken Dunks Lunch Combinations.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S department of agriculture.
No purchase necessary. Enter online.
Chicken dunks.
Chicken used is 100% white meat.
Ketchup with starch added.
Fruit punch.
Airheads® blue raspberry.
5 pre-cooked breaded nugget-shaped chicken patties.
Ketchup with added starch for dunking.
Capri Sun® fruit punch flavored juice drink blend from concentrate with other natural flavor.
Airheads® artificially flavored blue raspberry candy. see more...

• I've never tried this one does the nuggets taste ok 1 Answers
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
The Lunchables Chicken dippers are my son's favorite Lunchable. I love that it's an easy meal to serve my son as a snack or lunch. No preparing, just peel the plastic and your good to go. It comes with ketchup so no need to get out the condiments either. Sometimes I pack them as my son's school lunch when I don't have time to prepare a lunch the night before. The chicken taste good and my son loves Oreo cookies so it's a great little meal for him.
Crystal L.
hobart, IN
Foodie Expert
I love the thought of having a quick and simple grab meal available but this one left me unsatisfied and starving. The chicken had a almost rubber texture, which I hate. The ketchup had almost a mustard like flavor and there wasn't much here to fill someone up or even remotely curb their hunger. I felt like didn't even have anything and spent hours with a growling stomach.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Foodie Expert
Although these are not my favorite (Pizza , pepperoni will always win my heart) These are pretty good. I do prefer them heated up though. The ketchup that it comes with is gross heated up so I have to take the nuggets out of the container before I heat them up . I wish they would make some healthier options as well. These are full of junk, hence the cheap price.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
My 10 year old is the only kid left going to school and her lunches we make Lunchables and this is usually found at Wallmart she loves the Chicken dunks lunch combo. It is also a decent price I pick it up for her a few times a month to give her a different choice from her daily lunches.
Jessica D.
Waxhaw, NC
My daughter loves these. When we're going to run an errand and it's lunch time this is what she is eating it fills her up and she said it's delicious
Johnna T.
Sumerco, WV
This is a wonderful little lunch! If you're on the go and don't have a lot of time to pack, these are the way to go! They're always delicious.
Samantha S.
Great for on the go ! Especially if you have little ones! Not messy nor do u have to stress about cooking or preparing lunch
Raven S.
Edgemere, MD
Great on the go especially for kids. They're fun and inexpensive alternative to eating out
Brandon B.
Hamilton, OH
Lunchables are awesome. They are great for a quick lunch when you have little time to spare.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Foodie Expert
I've always loved Lunchables and even now as an adult, I can't get enough. I love that they are perfect to bring to work for a light lunch and these boxes are packed with a bunch of good tasting and healthy products. They have really upgraded in the past year which surprises me since most products have really downgraded. They are definitely worth the money.
Alexis A.
Dallas, TX
I've never tried this one does the nuggets taste ok