BY OSCAR MAYER #13 in Chicken

Oscar Mayer Lunchables Chicken Dunks Lunch Combinations.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S department of agriculture.
No purchase necessary. Enter online.
Chicken dunks.
Chicken used is 100% white meat.
Ketchup with starch added.
Fruit punch.
Airheads® blue raspberry.
5 pre-cooked breaded nugget-shaped chicken patties.
Ketchup with added starch for dunking.
Capri Sun® fruit punch flavored juice drink blend from concentrate with other natural flavor.
Airheads® artificially flavored blue raspberry candy. see more...

• I've never tried this one does the nuggets taste ok 1 Answers
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
The Lunchables Chicken dippers are my son's favorite Lunchable. I love that it's an easy meal to serve my son as a snack or lunch. No preparing, just peel the plastic and your good to go. It comes with ketchup so no need to get out the condiments either. Sometimes I pack them as my son's school lunch when I don't have time to prepare a lunch the night before. The chicken taste good and my son loves Oreo cookies so it's a great little meal for him.
Crystal L.
hobart, IN
Foodie Expert
I love the thought of having a quick and simple grab meal available but this one left me unsatisfied and starving. The chicken had a almost rubber texture, which I hate. The ketchup had almost a mustard like flavor and there wasn't much here to fill someone up or even remotely curb their hunger. I felt like didn't even have anything and spent hours with a growling stomach.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Foodie Expert
Although these are not my favorite (Pizza , pepperoni will always win my heart) These are pretty good. I do prefer them heated up though. The ketchup that it comes with is gross heated up so I have to take the nuggets out of the container before I heat them up . I wish they would make some healthier options as well. These are full of junk, hence the cheap price.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Foodie Expert
My 10 year old is the only kid left going to school and her lunches we make Lunchables and this is usually found at Wallmart she loves the Chicken dunks lunch combo. It is also a decent price I pick it up for her a few times a month to give her a different choice from her daily lunches.
Michelle W.
Whitesboro , TX
Foodie Expert
My stepson loves lunchables. He is 11 and he takes them every day in his lunch. The chicken ones are his favorite and he is pretty picky. I like that these are super affordable and easy for him to take in his lunch. We buy lunchables weekly. Not only are they good for lunch but they are good for a snack for him and for my teenager.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Foodie Expert
Not the greatest thing in the world, obviously but not bad for what it is. I use them as a lunch when I'm at work because chicken nuggets are easy and not too messy. I like the capri sun and the nerds that come with them. The texture of the chicken is a bit odd but once you get used to it it's not so terrible.
Noelle W.
Clinton Twp, MI
I feel this is great for kids on the go, but for a kid that is growing, they typically go through a growth spurt. I think they would prefer more to eat, and want that feeling of being full. But this is great if you are looking for something small, healthy, and portion sized.
Jalina-Asha J.
Foodie Expert
This little thing tastes good I love how you get nerds and a capri sun with it I heat mines up I'm not gone eat no cold chicken thats nasty lolz. But it gives you a little satisfaction
Sarah C.
Foodie Expert
The chicken has a very weird texture consistency. I am not entirely sure if it was good or not. I love Lunchables, they are so easy to take with me where ever I go
Jessica D.
Waxhaw, NC
My daughter loves these. When we're going to run an errand and it's lunch time this is what she is eating it fills her up and she said it's delicious
Alexis A.
Dallas, TX
I've never tried this one does the nuggets taste ok