Oscar Mayer Lower Sodium Turkey Bacon with Sea Salt uploaded by Danielle K.

BY OSCAR MAYER #22 in Bacon

Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon with Sea Salt.
New! from Oscar Mayer.
Smoked cured turkey chopped & formed.
Smoke flavor added.
Fully cooked.
Lower sodium 25% less sodium than our regular turkey bacon.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

• "taste pretty good for turkey bacon my new regular fav :)." in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Turkey bacon is turkey bacon. Which is kind of sad. But this is good for that!! Healthier option and minimal grease. I cook mine at 400 for 12 minutes on parchment paper and it gets nice and browned!! Good alternative to the greasy bacon we all know and love.
Rebecca C.
I do enjoy regular bacon, but growing up we didn't eat pork as much so my mom would try to buy healthier bacon. This was such a good alternative. It tastes great and goes with a lot of thinks. I like to put this in my salads to give it an extra kick of flavor.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
I have eaten turkey bacon all my life and can't get over this one I eat two slices a day and it feels my need for that salty taste of bacon it's not expensive and I get mine at target or Walmart and it's a lot healthier than regular bacon because it has less the fat but it doesn't miss out on the flavor
Sofia G.
Las Vegas, NV
I had never had turkey bacon before and as soon as I tried this I will never go back to pork bacon. I does not have a lot of fat and it taste like regular bacon. I usually bake my bacon in the oven with coconut oil to give it a little flavor and it tastes amazing. I really like how its more meatier than fat so its good alternative for bacon.
Ashley C.
I have tried several brands of turkey bacon and I find this brand to be the most natural tasting and flavorful. It easy to cook and crisps up very nicely to give you the crisp texture you're looking for in bacon. I love throwing it on top of a salad, too!
Christina H.
Vancouver , WA
I don't eat red meat & my boyfriend does. He also loves bacon so I convinced him to try this turkey bacon just once, and he loves it! Lots of flavor and if you cook it right, it's super good. We eat this on blts all the time!
Cindy S.
This turkey bacon is delicious and healthier than other bacon I've had. It only takes a few minutes to make it nice and crispy when cooked on the skillet. I enjoy it with a side of scrambled eggs in the morning!
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I used to buy a different brand of bacon until one day this specific brand was on sale and i decided to give it a try, i do not regret it the taste is so good i def recommend it
Jennifer S.
I bought this before and it taste just like the original turkey bacon. I didn't taste a difference with this bacon. I like turkey bacon, I think they all taste the same
Mara G.
Lakewood, CA
Love making this for my kids it's quick and easy no oil or anything is required just put it on a pan and it's done it's less than 10 min and it's a healthy choice