BY OSCAR MAYER #36 in Hot Dogs

Oscar mayer light beef frank 16 oz see more...

Crystal R.
Buchanan, TN
I love the price of these hotdogs. I personally am not a fan of hotdogs but I do eat them smothered in chili and cheese. This is my go to brand. My kids love them. If I would let him, my son would eat like 5 in one setting.
Victoria C.
Scipio, IN
Perfect for any occasion. Great on the grill. Very inexpensive and have a great flavor. I love that they are made of beef and No by-products o artificial flavors.
Adrian G.
Lancaster, CA
Pretty good hot dogs overall. I personally prefer ballpark to dogs myself but these hot dogs are less expensive to buy and are good for a shopper on a budget.
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Tastes just as great without the extra fat!! Love these hot dogs:) Perfect on a hot summer day with a glass of refreshing lemonade:)
krista s.
I love hot dogs, and and i like the fact that these are lighter in fat is just that much better! and the flavor is still there
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
Pretty good if I do say so myself if I do say so MYSELF LOLits a song but seriously these are really good
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
Love these hotdogs. I honestly really like the zip bag as well to keep the fridge nice and clean!
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
My kids. I love hot dogs ..
Tastes just as great without the extra fat
Perfect for any occasion
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario
Absolutely juicy when cooked, whether boiled or grilled these are delicious and plum up when cooked.
Uniya A.
Detroit, MI
How many calories ???????