Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham is lean and packed with flavor. Enjoy on your favorite sandwich!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham!
Tammy D.
Hurley, VA
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Tammy D.
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Tammy D.
I received this Oscar Mayer deli sandwich meats complimentary from influenster. I’m loving this Oscar Mayer lean Ham. It makes a delicious grilled Ham & Cheese sandwich. My local Food City grocery store had a great selection of different sandwich meats to try by Oscar Mayer. I think the price is affordable. I’d definitely recommend trying this brand out.🥪🥪🥪
Alicia D.
Geneva, NY
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Alicia D.
This ham tastes ok. The texture is a little weird to me. My son likes it. It’s decent if you put it inside a ham and cheese omelette.
Dana M.
Erie, CO
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Dana M.
Delicious! Cut to the perfect thickness and tastes amazing. It’s perfect for those that love ham. Not too sweet or not too salty.
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Joseph F.
This ham is great for sandwiches, its even shaped like a slice of bread. The flavor is ok, but I like Honey ham a bit better. The package reseals so it keeps fresh , but I usually put it in a zip lock.
Brookie B.
Jefferson, LA
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Brookie B.
I have been using this all week to pack lunches and afternoon snacks. Everyone in the house loves it
Sissi L.
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Sissi L.
I’m so glad I had the chance to try out this ham because it’s very good 😋 It’s not too salty so you can even eat it by itself. I prefer eating it with cheese or with some bread to make it a sandwich! My dog is also absolutely in love with this ham and keeps trying to steal a piece from me 😂
Arlyn F.
Cleveland, TX
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Arlyn F.
Tien un sabor muy rico nunca antes los avía probado deliciosos ha hora me hice unos lonches 🥪 ha mi familia les gusto mucho esta marca de Jamón 😋 . . . #concurso #decortesía #makeeverysandwichcount #claussenpickles @Influenster @influenster.eats @oscarmayer @claussenpicklesofficial
Aimee S.
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Aimee S.
I'm not sure if this is the same product, but the actual product is not available for me to review (despite being on the list of specified items), so I chose the closest one. This is a thick, hearty meat. It is great for subs/ sandwiches!
BJ M.
Davie, FL
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by BJ M.
This is great for sandwiches and snacks. I cut mine into little pieces and used it in my omelette. It tastes delicious. This is usually pretty cheap and there are many choices to choose from.
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
Oscar Mayer Lean Smoked Ham uploaded by Aiyana M.
Yum! I don’t mind ham at all. I love the saltiness. Sometimes I’ll have it on a sandwich, but I mostly like to just wrap a pickle with it with cream cheese and eat it as a snack!

Looking for your answer?