BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Julie T.
Delicious!!

One of the BEST hot dog brands out there! Oscar mayer never fails to make any family outing or party delicious. Absolutely brings great flavor and has us all enjoy the wonderful things in life. Never forget about gem for a family barbeque!!
Shelby M.
Millville, NJ
These are my favorite hotdogs by far. For the longest time I was buying really cheap hotdogs in an effort to cut household costs. I fooled myself into believing that they were just as good as any other hotdog. They are all the same right? Wrong. I found Oscar Mayer hot dogs on sales in the supermarket and bought them for a change of pace. I will not be buying cheap hot dogs ever again lol. Not that Oscar Mayer hotdogs are expensive. Quite the opposite. They are very affordable and the quality is excellent. The Oscar Mayer cheese hot dogs are my favorites! Try them :)
Rachael F.
Saline, MI
I love this brand because I am able to get nitrate free dogs, and since my 2 year old loves her some hot dogs this makes me feel less guilty while I indulge her :) a great way to cook a large amount is pop them in your slow cooker on low, stand them up and don't add water they cook perfectly in 3 hours and stay nice and juicy like they would on a hot dog rolker
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I buy these over the cheap brands because they taste a lot better and the price is decent. I donno what people really expect from a hot dog. Obviously theres crap in them but if you buy then you can complain much. I think the company is another reason i buy them. I had a problem with a package I bought once and they were quick to reply to me and send me free coupons and all.
Brandy F.
Bellevue, NE
I don't eat hot dogs but, my 12 year old and hubby do and they will only eat these ones on a grill. They prefer all beef hot dogs which are a little more pricey. I only buy hot dogs when they are on sale or I have coupons and my target price are .99 for these ones and $1.50-$2 for all beef ones. When I get these for .99 we stock up for grilling :)
Silvia S.
Orlando, FL
This hot dogs have a great #taste when I simply boil them or when I cook them in a grill. My family love it and the size is perfect for a outdoor #meal like a #backyardbash. Also I thinks the price of this product is excellent, I definitely recommend it!
Destiny K.
Seriously the best way to cook a hotdog is either over an open fire or on the grill. I love the smokey flavor it gives and i like mine a little crispy :) But seriously when going camping hotdogs are just as important as marshmellows. Just add a bun, some ketchup a little mustard and relish of course and enjoy i will max out on hotdogs all night :)
Lauren B.
Hotdogs are disgusting and not healthy for you at all. They may be a convenient camping food but please find another way to be convenient without eating this crap. First of all you have no idea what part of multiple animals they put in hotdogs, it's nasty! And if that isn't bad enough hotdogs have nitrates which when ingested can lead to cancer!!!
Hayley D.
Janesville, WI
This is the only brand of hot dogs that I will eat! I love Oscar Meyer and I always have ever since I was a kid! I also love the cheese stuffed Oscar Meyer hot dogs. Place it in a bun with a little white onion and ketchup and it is a match made in heaven!
David p.
Logansport, IN
Oscar Mayer Hot dogs don't really grill well. It doesn't take much heat before this brand will pretty much explode on the grill. I sometimes buy this brand for my son who is only so-so on hot dogs, so I don't want to waste money when he might not eat the hot dog anyway. These are definitely nice and cheap, but the flavor just ins't there.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?