BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Jennifer F.
These are the perfect hotdogs for Kraut and Weenies! When grilling hot dogs I prefer the beef hot dogs but I used those once making Kraut and weenies and it made it very greasy.. So I stick to these! These are my boys favorites! I love that they aren't all in the same package and comes w/ 2 sealed packs of 5 (or 4 of the bun length) That way I don't have to worry about the extra ones drying out!
Jana M.
Bethalto, IL
These are delicious, and super inexpensive. Taste great and have an amazing variety of flavors. My question is what the heck do they put in them when every variety (including bacon and jalapeno) is on sale for $1.50, but your cheese dogs are still $4 on sale? What kind of "bacon" is in your product that it's able to be $1.50, but CHEESE is over 2x the price? And cheese is the best kind!
Samantha W.
Golden, CO
I really do love Oscar Mayer hot dogs. They are always a good texture. I done eat the cheapest Bar S or store brand because I feel they are made up of the "trash" of the animal. Oscar Mayer makes me feel confident I am feeding my family something a little better. Not to mention they now have a chicken variety which is healthier and lower calorie and fat. I love them. They taste awesome and are similar to the all beef variety. I highly recommend them.
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
I really like to take Oscar Mayer Cheesy Weenies camping so I can roast them over the fire!
I mean, they are hot dogs, nothing too fancy about them but they are affordable and taste good when you need something quick to eat.
But definitely try them over an open flame and let them get a little crispy on the outside and you can eat them plain or with toppings...either way they are a tasty camping treat.
Desirée S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love the Oscar Mayer hot dogs. We never have a BBQ without them! I also like to wrap them in bacon and bake them or wrap them in crescent roll dough for pigs in a blanket. They're juicy and always a hit! They're not expensive and go on sale often so it's always something I like to keep on hand for a quick delicious meal.
Jonathan L.
Nacogdoches, TX
This product hits a one-two punch on two fronts; packaging and product. The hotdogs always taste great and are quick and easy to prepare. For someone that moves around far too much to actually 'cook' anything it's great to be able to heat some food up and get that ole hunger out of the way. The packaging is also top notch as you're able to preserve the food so that the fourth hot dog three days later tastes like the first one after you bought it!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I. Love. Hotdogs. I don't want to think about what is in them, but I love the Oscar Mayer has quality meat and no fillers. These are the best on the grill with a little char. They are so flavorful and perfect to go in my Mac and Cheese! I never met a weiner I didn't like!
Sarah W.
Bowling Green, KY
I love Oscar Mayer hot dogs. They are the quintessential taste of summer and happiness to me. I really like their chili cheese dogs, and they also have some other interesting flavors. I remember these when I was a kid, and it still brings fond memories of lake times, and backyard bbqs. Anytime we have a get together, its always oscar mayer hot dogs and burgers.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
I prefer my hot dogs cold on a regular slice of bread with mustard on bottom and ketchup on top.. i love hot dogs alot,as a kid and to now.the flavor is on point and the feeling of a good hot dog or two in lunchtime is the perfect thing to hold me over till supper. pricing is fair,and i would recommend these as well
sarah r.
Troy, NY
Who doesn't like the all American hot dog? Like Will Smith says, "The smell from a grill could spark up nostalgia." ...whether you're having a summer time BBQ, or you want to have an easy, no fuss dinner, hot dogs are the perfect staple. My personal favorite are the cheese filled ones :)
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?