BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Shanna S.
Fort Loudon, PA
I love hot dogs...especially these ones! Cheese hot dogs are great too! And I love that they are easy to make, especially when I am on the go with the kids!
Sabrina N.
Albrightsvlle, PA
I personally do not like these. They're alright if you absolutely need them, but I could never recommend them to anyone. They leave a aftertaste in my mouth.
Tina C.
Coraopolis, PA
These hot dogs are very good. They are well worth the extra cost, in my opinion. I prefer this brand over many others. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
This is the brand of hot dogs I know and trust. I prefer the taste of the all beef variety. I always have some in my fridge for an easy lunch for my daughter.
Kimberly L.
Medina, OH
Oscar Mayer Weiners are one of the best tasting hotdogs there is! Great for a snack or a meal when you don't feel like a lot of cooking. Makes me want one now!
Rachael W.
South Bend, IN
It might be because I did not grow up on Oscar Mayer products, but I just don't like the taste/quality of their hot dogs. I find them to be too salty tasting.
Julie K.
Allegan, MI
I really like Oscar Myer. I grew up with them, and feel good about having my children eat them. I love that they come in a zip lock bag so there is no waste.
Joy B.
Eagle River, AK
Hot dogs in general are full of grossness. If you have a craving to roast one at your next campfire buy Kosher. They have higher regulations on their products.
Tyler B.
Plantation, FL
ALMOST reminds me of being at a baseball game. Great flavor, really good for the grill or when you go out camping. Can't go wrong with Oscar Meyer hot dogs.
Lacy U.
Marinette, WI
Cant go wrong with a Oscar Meyer brand wiener. Great value for the money! Great anytime, On the go, on the grill, adults and children alike love Oscar Meyer!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?