BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
Oscar meyer hot dogs are decent. I wouldn't say they are the worst but they are not the best. The taste has changed over the years so i don't buy them as often.
Marsha S.
Taylor, MI
These are the only brand if hit dogs I'll eat. I don't know why but other hot dogs don't tastes good. I really like the oscar mayer cheese dogs and the smokies.
Brandi L.
Oscar Mayer are my favorite hot dogs. I've tried other brands but always come back to Oscar Mayer as my go to hot dog brand. These make the best campfire dogs.
paramee t.
My favorite kind of hot dogs, I buy these from time to time, specially when we are going on road trips, this is the best thing to have for lunch or as a snack.
Monica M.
I love these cooked or not cooked and when i say cook i mean grilled, i swear i eat them alone with out no bread. they're so delicious ! Now I'm craving one /;
Diana B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great thing to grill up when you and your family are having a bar b q for the summer! amazing flavor doesn't taste all face or artificial like some hot dogs do.
Kayla S.
Toledo, OH
I LOVE Oscar Mayer, and I love their hot dogs, too. Their turkey dogs are so good, I only use turkey meat these days so I'm really glad they came out with them.
Kim B.
South Ozone Park, NY
I love making hotdogs any time of the year and I love Oscar Mayer hot dogs. They cook quickly and taste delicious. My entire family loves the turkey dogs best.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
I love making Oscar Mayer wieners with macaroni for my kids. They love it. Not only can u make hot dogs, there's so many different ways to serve these franks.
Rachael W.
South Bend, IN
It might be because I did not grow up on Oscar Mayer products, but I just don't like the taste/quality of their hot dogs. I find them to be too salty tasting.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?