BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Eric H.
Grasston, MN
Does good on the grill...cooks well before burning...not as salty as the cheapo hotdogs but still doesn't have that old fashioned hotdog snap when you bite into it.
Denise R.
Matthews, NC
I absolutely don't like Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs - they don't taste good and they are very thin. I prefer a real meaty hot dog and that definitely isn't Oscar Meyer.
Angelina H.
Austin, TX
You really can't go wrong with Oscar Meyer. They are probably one of the only big-brands of meat products that I actually trust.

And they're great for roasting!
Lacey S.
Paulding, OH
Nothing is better then sitting by the fire at night with friends and family eating some Oscar Mayer wieners. The smell and taste of summer is the best part of life.
Jessi V.
Prospect, PA
I'm not big on hot dogs at all, but a couple of times a summer I will have them over the fire. Oscar Mayer (beef), are the only ones I found that I don't mind!.
Jodie L.
Brooklyn, NY
Taste of chemically mixed meat by products. Don't let the overly commercialized name brand fool you, it's a waste of money and doesn't even fit on a whole bun.
Joy O.
My family LOVES these hot dogs! We can't buy anything else because they are so tasty. You can get them at Bj's in bulk too, if that's helpful for you and yours.
Diana B.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Great thing to grill up when you and your family are having a bar b q for the summer! amazing flavor doesn't taste all face or artificial like some hot dogs do.
Brandi L.
Oscar Mayer are my favorite hot dogs. I've tried other brands but always come back to Oscar Mayer as my go to hot dog brand. These make the best campfire dogs.
Angela A.
Detroit, MI
Oscar meyer hot dogs are decent. I wouldn't say they are the worst but they are not the best. The taste has changed over the years so i don't buy them as often.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?