BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
barbara b.
Petrolia, PA
These are my favorite brand of hot dogs i love the cheese ones the most. the flavor of them are awesome and tasty. its definitely a brand i can trust to give to my kids.
Samantha B.
Camdenton, MO
If I were an Oscar Meyer wiener, that is all I'd really like to be, if I were an Oscar Meyer wiener, everyone would be in love with me. Personally these are good, but I wouldn't say they are the absolute best type of hot dog.
Jessica R.
Westerville, OH
I prefer Sugardale if I'm going to be buying hotdogs. Every time I've served them or been to a party with them served they are complimented by others.

Oscar Meyers are good for a backup choice and may be easier to find.
Laura K.
Newberg, OR
Perfect to take along on your family camping trip. Tasty hotdogs that are easy to prepare whether at home or at your campsite. Either way, they are a delicious treat.
Lala D.
Oscar mayer hot dogs are an essential for a #Backyardbash !! Great for kids and adults, there are so many ways to dress your hotdog so everyone at your party is super happy!
Kahla B.
Woodville, WI
These hotdogs are soo good. Kids love them along with adults. Not the best for you and I am not sure what they are made of, don't really want to know, but they are delicious! Easy to put in the microwave and a quick meal!
Bridget R.
Chisholm, MN
You know it is summer when you can smell the grills firing up. One of the most popular items on my grill each summer is this product! Sometimes I crave it! I went camping just a few weeks ago and even made one for breakfast!
Mimi T.
Forest Hills, NY
A classic. I love the taste when they are barbecued. If you boil them in water, it's a lot more healthy because that sucks up all of the oil so you are just left with the delicious flavors.
Cailin R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Considering I'm not necessarily a big fan of hot dogs pumped with additives and preservatives, this isn't my cup of tea. I much prefer kosher if I must eat hot dogs. Plus, what's with all those weird chunks in the casing?
Stephanie I.
Eugene, OR
These are not only delicious but if you cut them the right way they look like octopi. Also a very good replacement for hamburger in the patty melt hamburger helper. Bacon flavor is great, cheese is fit sure my fav tho.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?