BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Jaime H.
Star Prairie, WI
Who doesn't like an Oscar Meyer hotdog over the campfire? It's a classic, now the cheesy ones are fantastic too. I buy them all the time there fantastic. Superwalmarts prices are usually the best if their not on sale at the time!
Nicole R.
Burton, MI
Very Delicious! I like the regular ones, hubby & kids love the cheese ones! (: I also love that the come with 8, but each 4 are packed individually! Makes them last longer!
Lauren O.
Hotdogs don't have the best nutritional value but they are a good treat! You can do a lot with them...mix with macaroni or pasta. They are quick to cook & taste delicious.
Donna B.
Camby, IN
Doesn't everyone love em? Great tasting, fill you up eating. Price is right and quick to fix, especially after a hard day at work or fun day with family. Great for picnics and a sit down meal.
Lisa S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I know hot dogs are not made of the best things, but since childhood Oscar Meyer has been my favorite. I even eat them cold!! I love to grill them too. They taste great!
kimberly h.
Cookeville, TN
Oscar is the best we alwaya buy oscar myer everyday but when we have bon fure b4 we get to eat our winners we have to sing the oscars song lol great family fun tradtions :)
Molod J.
This is a classic taste everyone will love. Oscar Mayer hot dogs comes in all different meat varieties. Easy to make and heat up and comes in a good amount for your family.
Susan S.
Valrico, FL
These hot dogs are AWESOME coming from a family that budgets and buys off brand I've pretty much had them all and I have to say besides Nathan's just about noithing can comepare to the taste. The texture also doesn't feel fake!
vania a.
El Paso, TX
Out of all the hot dogs I have tasted this is by far the best hot dogs I have tasted. I am a very picky person and if you are picky I think you will like this product.
Samantha B.
Camdenton, MO
If I were an Oscar Meyer wiener, that is all I'd really like to be, if I were an Oscar Meyer wiener, everyone would be in love with me. Personally these are good, but I wouldn't say they are the absolute best type of hot dog.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?