BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
The best "wiener-style" hot dogs -- they only kind I will buy. They don't compare to pop-open sausage style hot dogs, but they're still good. I like the cheese-filled ones.
Julie V.
Kissimmee, FL
Oscar Mayer is my favorite brand of hot dogs!! These are very tasty, and a big hit for my family and I. Going to the beach is my favorite thing to do, and grilling is a must!
Karah S.
Tampa, FL
If you don't actually know what is in a hot dog, even "kosher" hot dogs, please do yourself and your children a favor and research it. You're paying for the trash parts of the animals. Have you no standards of what you put in your body?
Calandra P.
Pell Lake, WI
Oscar Mayer has been representing the dog population for a long time!I often buy my family the fat free version or the turkey version that Oscar Mayer offers both are good.
Kristen S.
Conneaut, OH
I live near Erie, PA...the home of SMITH'S, so yeah, I may be a little biased. Oscar Mayer all beef hotdogs do in a pinch, but there's just something "off" about them to me.
Wendy D.
Quincy, IL
Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are by far the best tasting hot dogs! They have the juiciest flavor when you bite into them. They are never rubbery or flat tasting. I have tried others and no other hot dog even comes close to OscarMayer Hot dogs.
Marquita M.
Virginia Beach, VA
When I buy this brand of hotdogs I buy in bulk at my local sams club. My child loves these. He would eat them everyday if I would let him. Most of the time I just boil them... But when I want to get fancy, I throw them on the grill!!!!
Kelly D.
Columbia, Mo
These are affordable, great for making chilli dogs and filling. When constantly on the go, making a gourmet dinner can be a challenge, but these help alot. Only brand we use!
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
I my favorite brand of hot dogs for camp fire/ grilling out. Yummy! My 3 year old can devour these without a second thought especially being cooked over a fire :) Pure Beef is also good!
Molod J.
This is a classic taste everyone will love. Oscar Mayer hot dogs comes in all different meat varieties. Easy to make and heat up and comes in a good amount for your family.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?