BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Lacy C.
These are my all time favorite when it comes to hot dog brands. This is the only brand of hot dogs I will ever buy. None of the others taste quite as good to me!
Tenison R.
P C Beach, FL
I know hot dogs aren't that great for you, but when you have the worlds pickiest kid they will have to do. He will only eat Oscar Mayer hot dogs. He loves them!
Ava L.
I love the taste of Oscar Mayer Wieners. They add a great component to a meal especially on Sundays during football season. There is nothing like a good hot dog and a Ravens game!!!
Christina B.
Cambridge, MD
Lets face it, hot dogs in general aren't the best for you. But if you're going to be bad, it should be good! Oscar Mayer makes a much tastier, meatier hot dog than most. The resealable packaging is great too.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
Tastes great, best brand out there for hot dogs. The cheese hot dogs are their best variety, but tends to not go on sale when the other varieties do :( I love the Weiner Mobile.
Catherine C.
Harker Heights, TX
Oscar Mayer has been a constant in our household. We really like the Wieners. They are quick to make and you can put so much on them. Some favorite toppings here are: ketchup, mustard, cheese, sauerkraut, chili, jalapenos and mayo. Yum!
Jessica S.
Bessemer, AL
This is the only hotdogs you will find in my house. I love these and I love that they have a variety of choices. Like, for instance, the cheese dogs. For a chilli cheese dog night. You don't have to add cheese because it is already in there.
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
Seriously though. Some of the best tasting hotdogs there are. I am picky when it comes to hot dogs. Struggle with the cheap ones. For the price, these are the best you will find!
Sammie A.
These hot dogs are my favorite they are get for kids and great snacks you can either eat them cold or warm them up and you don't have to have a bun with them if you don't want.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
The best "wiener-style" hot dogs -- they only kind I will buy. They don't compare to pop-open sausage style hot dogs, but they're still good. I like the cheese-filled ones.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?