BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Manuela A.
My fav hotdogs , I ether in a bum , with my eggs , n quesadilla in the morning. Great to eat when we hve BBQ , Fourth of July , n for lunch. With fruit on the side.
Dawn B.
Horicon, WI
Oscar Meyer hot dogs especially the cheese ones are perfect for roasting over the campfire. Wrap that greatness in a crescent roll dough and you have campfire pigs in a blanket. Must have for every camping trip.
Shae G.
Madison, AL
Honestly, I like a smoky flavor whenever I have hotdogs and these just didn't do it for me. However, my cousins loved them so kids really enjoy them but I just have different tastes.
Kacey F.
Sweet Home , OR
My family loves these. I always have a pack in the refrigerator. I love that they seal back up, keeps them fresh and it is convenient. They are also very tasty.
Rebecca R.
I'm sketchy about hot dogs but I trust oscar mayer and these taste like I'd expect a hot dog to taste! Simple and surely the best! Great for camping nd bonfires!
Mi L.
Avondale, AZ
Yummy and delicious when your out camping, but keep it in the cooler with some ice so you can make a little fridge for it. Brings some chopsticks and stick the hot dogs into them.
Lacy C.
These are my all time favorite when it comes to hot dog brands. This is the only brand of hot dogs I will ever buy. None of the others taste quite as good to me!
Ava L.
I love the taste of Oscar Mayer Wieners. They add a great component to a meal especially on Sundays during football season. There is nothing like a good hot dog and a Ravens game!!!
Uriah K.
Dallas, TX
Oscar Mayer is a home staple for years. Probably will be for a long time. I'm not a hot dog fan personally but if I did eat them, this would be a brand I'd choose. Decent price. Good quality. Probably not kosher though. Good thing I'm not Jewish.
Katie W.
Frankfort , KY
I've never been a fan of hot dogs. They smell funny, look bad and taste funny. Not to mention, have you looked at the ingredients list? "Mechanically separated animal parts". GROSS!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?