BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
clarissa J.
Absolutely the best hot dogs. They are so delicious. When we have cookouts I like to put slits in the hotdogs and season them with different seasons so I can have a variety of tastes.
Kelsey B.
Clarksville, TN
I'll start by saying that hot dogs really do sort of gross me out, but Oscar Meyer hotdogs? YUM!! They might not be .99 cents/pack, but they're worth the price! The cheese dogs are my favorite. Plus, they have bun length hot dogs <---- that's genius!
Marvin B.
Dayton, NJ
I want to say that this is one of my favorite packages of hot dogs on the market to. Really easy to make and when done are nicely cook, plump and juicy dogs dogs you will eat.
Alvia R.
Salinas, CA
I Love oscar meyer wieners. they have great taste and are always good for bbq's or home dinner. a convenient pack and its very versatile. you can cook the wieners lots of different ways.
colleen g.
Fresno, CA
Oscar Mayer is great right from the backyard BBQ. I frequently attend baseball games and eat hotdogs, but nothing is better than Oscar Mayer hotdogs right at home .
Devyn R.
Acworth, GA
These are just ok, somewhat artificial tasting. I really prefer an all beef hot dog which Oscar Mayer offers as well. These are good for a crowd as they are cheaper than all beef dogs, and when it comes down to it a hot dog is a hot dog to most people.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
We buy this a lot at home, they go perfect on any plate , breakfast ,lunch or even dinner . Don't have beef for your penne pasta then just use Oscar Mayer hotdogs .
Carol M.
Dyersburg, TN
We always have a pack on hand at my home. We like them as chili dogs or grilled. The lil boys I baby sit love them just out the pack either way they taste good and have a great price.
Stephania N.
Lake City, FL
OMG! Can I please get more stars ? These are the best hotdogs I ever tasted out of any other. Don't waste your time buying the typical brand cause these are seriously worth getiing
Katlin P.
Monticello, AR
Every time I hear Oscar mayer I start singing a song in my head. I love most of their meat products and I don't like hotdogs very much, but these are really good.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?