BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Caiti W.
I love Oscar Mayer because they are so juicy and have the best taste! I also love the packaging because they last longer in the zip-lock design.. I can freeze half of the package and refridgerate the other half. (:
Courtney M.
These hotdogs are just ok. I prefer the deli hotdogs, the flavor and quality of them is much better than Oscar Meyer. These are ok as a quick filler, but the quality just isn't there.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
Going Camping? Having guests over for a summer pool party. Well then I hope you have some hot dogs! These are great. Packed tightly, they're great for munchies on the go over a campfire or on the grill poolside.
Kelly V.
Lake Ariel, PA
Oscar Mayer hotdogs do not produce that nice, juicy, plump when you cook them effect! Overall these hotdogs are not terrible but it's worth spending the extra money on another brand!
Sydney L.
Susquehanna, PA
These hot dogs are the best and when my sisters kids come over I always have to buy them! During the summer they are always amazing on the grill! They brown up without burning and not being cooked on the inside.
Ashley S.
Port Richey, FL
My family loves these hot dogs, they love the beef franks. Everyone enjoys them, especially when we have a cook out and have family over. My youngest child is a picky eater, and even she enjoys these hot dogs!
Lauren W.
Imperial, CA
No camping trip is complete until you have yourself a weenie roast. Goes great with pretzel buns and mustard. I really wish that they would have more turkey hot dogs though. I'm not that big of a fan of beef!
Amanda D.
Bossier City, LA
My two year old loves the cheese dogs! I don't eat many hot dogs but I actually really think these are one of the better hot dogs for the money. inexpensive, and still satisfying.
Rachel K.
These are the only hotdogs my kids will eat. I tried getting a different brand and they wouldn't touch them. I don't even want to go into what they are made of but they are the best tasting hotdog out there.
Victoria D.
Phoenix , Az
These hot dogs are the best, great tasting hotdogs and since my daughter loves hotdogs we always get these ones, we don't eat them everyday but when we do the two packages are gone after we get through with them
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?