BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Whitney E.
Duncanville, TX
Not even a big meat eater, but if I am going to eat a hotdog, I prefer that my weenie be an Oscar Meyer! Good value, and is a smart option for parties of all kinds!
Kimberly S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are the only hotdogs we buy. They taste like meat and they are the perfect size. I also like the package they come in. I recently heard about a possible bacon hotdog that they are releasing. oh my I cannot wait.
Daniela r.
Niles, MI
Oscar Mayer Weiner puts out so many options. Cheesy, All Beef, and Bun Length are my favorite. Whether you pair them up with chili and cheese, or throw them into your Mac And Cheese you've got yourself a big pile of WIN.
Jessica J.
portland, TN
We always use this brand when we make hot dogs or have a cookout/people over. The taste is perfect, and they are great quality. We really enjoy them. They are easy to find in most stores.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
These are some good hot dogs, definitely my go-to at the grocery store. They're great with or without a bun, or chopped up in other foods. We always have a few packs of these for a BBQ.
Ann G.
Madison, WI
I grew up on Oscar Mayer hot dogs but after having all natural beef hot dogs I have never touched these things again! They taste over processed because they are, and they don't taste natural. I understand why people buy them because they are cheap and easy to make, but I will never buy these again!
Dionna S.
I won't buy any other kind of beef hot dog excerpt Oscar Mayer. It's a brand I trust and I know their hot dogs will be quality meat. I'm kind of squeamish that way -- :) but I trust them.
Jen M.
Marlton, NJ
I'm not a fan of beef hot dogs so for me these hot dogs are the best. They are the only ones I eat and I bring them with me to BBQ's if I don't know what kind of hot dogs will be served.
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK
I love them too but I especially love that these aren't as big so I'm not so worried about kid's choking on them. They have great flavors and I use them all the time to add to dinners.
Kris P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Studies show that consuming more than 11 hot dogs in a month increases your risk for leukemia. So, I don't recommend any kind of hot dogs. Except maybe vegan ones.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?