BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Dorothy P.
Fort Worth, TX
These little guys are wretched. They are extremely processed and contain many ingredients that many people probably would not like to ingest and taste terrible. I would not suggest feeding to you dog no less your children.
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
These are the only hotdogs that we'll use! Love them on the grill and roasted over the fire. Super convenient packaging for camping because they come in separately re-sealable packages of 5
Melanie W.
Coventry, RI
I love Oscar Mayer Hot dogs, they are my favorite, they taste good cut up and mixed with macaroni and cheese, especially the Velveeta kind, I recommend this product to friends and family, kids
Daniela r.
Niles, MI
Oscar Mayer Weiner puts out so many options. Cheesy, All Beef, and Bun Length are my favorite. Whether you pair them up with chili and cheese, or throw them into your Mac And Cheese you've got yourself a big pile of WIN.
Ashley G.
Augusta, GA
I only eat beef hot dogs, and Oscar Mayer are one of the brands I go to most often in the store. My only misgiving about them is the fact that they contain nitrates and they aren't kosher.
Ashley P.
Wyoming, MI
Eating Oscar Mayer Wieners really remind me of my childhood! They make me happy and sometimes just crave them like crazy. They are good no matter how they are made, plain or with chili cheese! I would recommended these.
Kimberly S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are the only hotdogs we buy. They taste like meat and they are the perfect size. I also like the package they come in. I recently heard about a possible bacon hotdog that they are releasing. oh my I cannot wait.
Nakia W.
Paris, KY
I cant ever have enough of these in my fridge and freezer... My kids LOVE hot dogs and they are a good quick easy lunch or dinner. :) Works even better for me since I just had a new baby.
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
My kid can seriously eat these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We give her a hot dog when she refuses dinner. She even says hot dog.. It is the cutest thing ever.
Lindsay L.
I looove cooking out over a fire or on the grill. Hot dogs are always great and most people love them! There's no other way than on a cool fall night with your best friends and family cooking out and having a bon fire!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?