BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Liquid B.
Belvidere, IL
I know it's all in personal taste, but I hate Oscar Mayer hot dogs. They just taste like cheaper quality hot dogs to me, and they are not that cheap. They are actually decent when cooked over the fire, but I have to burn mine a little.
Erin P.
Evans, GA
Who doesn't like a good ole' hot dog every now and then? These are the ones that I reach for when I want just a plain classic hotdog! My 11 month old loves them too! The resealable package is probably one of the best things about them.
Lauri S.
Henderson, NV
I know hot dogs aren't supposed to be good or good for you, but I love oscar meyer hotdogs they rock! They taste so good and remind me of when I was a kid at the beach or the pool.
Barbq some today!!
DIANA B.
Oil City, PA
I like to eat wieners as a snack . I just open the fridge and grab one. I have to say Oscar Mayers are the worst. They leave an awful layer of grease on the roof of your mouth. These things are around $5.00 a package. They can do better. The el cheapos I get for about $.75 are gourmet compared to Oscar Mayer's ):
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
I love these hotdogs. There are a ton of different options, from different meats, salt content, and variety with cheese etc. I love being able to give my kids options, especially tasty options.
Morgan C.
Lake Zurich, IL
Really yummy, a must for any backyard bash. You can't beat the classic. Boiled, grilled, or cooked Over a campfire and topped with your favorite condiments, it doesn't get better than this. Summery, they go great with s'mores!
Sara B.
Ogden, UT
These are one of the most unhealthy foods I have ever seen... but oh, how I love those cheese dogs! Not for every day, or even every month, but once in a great while they are so fun to take on a camping trip and just chow down on!
Moxie K.
Sunbury, PA
These are great for grilling over an open fire or on your grill. Kids love them on a stick. Wrap them in Pillsbury dough, or use them in your fav corn dog recipe, BUT if you are CAMPING, don't forget the BEANS for a complete meal!
Steve G.
Biggers, AR
I love Oscar Mayer hot dogs! They have been my favorite since I was a kid. I've tried dozens of other brands of hot dogs, but none match up to Oscar Mayer! Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener...
Shyla Q.
Yuma, AZ
These are the best hotdogs , the taste is much better than any other hot dog & they are even better when you make pigs in a blanket w/them . My babies enjoy these & my husband goes crazy for these especially when eating with soup .
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?