BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Sebastiana V.
Norfolk, NE
Oscar mayer hot dogs have been my favorite since I was 4!! Love the taste and the fact that they have all kinds of flavors now is amazing! Thumbs up on the chili cheese ones!
Jarred
maple valley, WA
I was initially skeptical because I like certain kind of hot dogs. When I tasted them, I was pleasantly surprised! I use these dogs when we are feeding a lot of people. They cook up great on the grill or the foreman. You cannot beat the price! Put your favorite fixings on it and you have yourself a great dog for such a low price!e
Diane L.
Greenbrier, AR
Grilling some oscar myer hot dogs r the bomb. Putting sum mustard on it then taking a bits having from ear to ear. They r good boiling them also. I have bought the cheaper hot dogs before but after eating them we will stick w Oscar Myer. The flavor keeps u coming rite back.
Erin P.
Evans, GA
Who doesn't like a good ole' hot dog every now and then? These are the ones that I reach for when I want just a plain classic hotdog! My 11 month old loves them too! The resealable package is probably one of the best things about them.
Lauri S.
Henderson, NV
I know hot dogs aren't supposed to be good or good for you, but I love oscar meyer hotdogs they rock! They taste so good and remind me of when I was a kid at the beach or the pool.
Barbq some today!!
Liquid B.
Belvidere, IL
I know it's all in personal taste, but I hate Oscar Mayer hot dogs. They just taste like cheaper quality hot dogs to me, and they are not that cheap. They are actually decent when cooked over the fire, but I have to burn mine a little.
Christine W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
One of my favorites especially now that I have a fire pit. Me and the neighbors like to have weenie roasts over the fire pit and all the kids on the block love it. Everyone loves these hot dogs. :0)
Deejay T.
I thought these hot dogs would taste like Frank's but apparently I was wrong. I have to say these were better, love to grill or microwave it with rice whenever I'm in a hurry. Just pure yummyness. (:
Tierra S.
S Plainfield, NJ
I grew up on these wieners. They are a quick snack or meal. I actually feed them to my children with baked beans or mac and cheese. Love the taste, they are always fresh and actually freeze well too!
Alison L.
North Canton, OH
One of the better hot dogs I've had. It certainly tastes great, but isn't THE best one I've ever had. Nice flavor and texture though! Everything you'd expect from a hotdog.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?