BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Heather K.
You can never have enough of these in summer especially with little kids in the house. They are always good to grill on the grill or even to nuke in microwave! I buy mine at Walmart the price is just right. Cant get a better deal. Yes i would recommend to others
Diana M.
Glendale, AZ
My whole family loves to have hot dogs for summer backyard bashes. We buy our Oscar Mayer hot dogs at Walmart. Then we just put them on the grill, I love my to be cooked kind of dark. These are the juiciest hot dogs that we buy and we will keep buying them again.
Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
I love Oscar Mayer hot dogs, they are one of my favorite brands. I like them because they aren't too salty and there is a nice snap when you bite into them. The best for cookouts, weenie roasts or for casual dinners at home.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Oscar Meyer's has the best hotdogs. They taste good fried in a pan, on the grill or even in the microwave. They have a very good taste. I never had an issue with them.
Megan T.
Westminster, MD
We eat Nathan's or Hebrew National. They just taste better to me... and I know that they aren't using un-kosher cuts of meat which I'm not a Jewish person but I do feel that pork is gross and I don't like the flavor of the hind quarters of a cow. Just my opinion.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Oscar Meyer has the best hot dogs. They are about 3x the price of some others wich makes it hard to purchase with out feeling guilty. They are so good though. The packaging is also really good you can reseal it wich I love!
Tiffany T.
Canaan, ME
After trying other brands for years and feeling sick after just a couple, I found some Oscar Meyer brand on sale and tried them out. I could probably eat until I was stuffed and not feel sick. The first week after discovering them, we ate almost just hot dogs. I love that you can cook them in the crock pot and they don't expand like other hot dogs, I LOVE them.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
The title says it all. Great taste, great price. These are part of the all American staple. You can't go wrong with a wiener. You can dress it up, or poke it with a stick and roast it over a fire. Either way it tastes good.
Rebecca M.
Liberty, KY
Love these hot dogs for a beach snack. They are great for a small campfire. I love that they come in the resealable pouches. All you need is a campfire, roasting stick and friends. They are a great price and great taste. My family and friends love them.
Pamela H.
North Prairie, WI
I have camped most of my life. These wieners have the best flavor when you cook them over the campfire. I have tried other brands but the flavor doesn't come even close! This is one of the first things that is bought when my family is planning on going camping.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?