BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Katelynn P.
Poteau, OK
Okay these hotdogs are seriously amazing! They aren't like the cheap flimsy hotdogs. They have a bit of a bite to them. The flavor is also very tasty. I especially like the angus hotdogs. You can eat these roasted over the fire or fried in a pan with a little bit of onions. Yum!
Tanya O.
Baton Rouge, LA
These guys are delicious especially when grilled and smothered in grilled onions and mustard! But they are pumped full of sodium and nitrates! Both very bad for folks with/without High Blood Pressure.
Dawn A.
Marshall, Tx
What goes better with camping than an open flamed charred dog? ok well s'mores- but you have the s'mores and figuring dinner- cha ching! oscar mayer always joins us camping. i can just hear the laughter and smell the campfire already.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
These used to be my favorite hot dogs until I learned about Nathans. But since Nathans are so expensive, I cant always afford to spend that much on something I can get for way less. I dip these in honey after grilling them. Delicious.
amy y.
Niles, MI
Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready..... The kids can go fishing, swimming, hiking or whatever they want and dad gets the fire going so when they come back hungry we just grab our hot dogs and put them on a stick and chow down.......
Amber T.
Terryville, CT
Oscar mayer hotdogs are delicious I make them for family and friends when they come to visit they allways say they like the hot dogs so I'm sticking with Oscar Mayer but don’t forget your favorite topping it makes it all the lot better.
Erica R.
I absolutely love hot dogs. If I could eat them everyday I would. I eat them plain if I have to, with a bun if we have them. They are a classic food for cookouts/bbs. Also great for birthday parties and such. I have eaten other brands but Oscar Mayer is so classic and good.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
This is one hot dog that I don't eat the tradition way. Oscar Mayer was made for every topping possible. Cheese, jalapeños, grilled onions, pickles, crumbled chips (sounds weird but try it, YUM!) chili, peppers, and the list goes on. One i team I can not entertain with out!
melissa k.
Willmar, MN
Butter two slices of bread and place them in the pudgy pie maker buttered side out. Slice an Oscar Mayer Weiner and place between bread. Add a slice of cheese, close maker, and put over fire till heated through for a GREAT camping meal.
Jamie M.
Riverview, FL
I have eaten Oscar Mayer hot dogs for years. My favorite are the Louis Rich/Oscar Meyer Turkey Cheese dogs. They taste great and work well with a bun, paired with mac & cheese or on their own. Add some ketchup for extra deliciousness!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?