Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
4.58 / 5 based on 1,598 Reviews
Top Questions See all 717 Q&A
Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
- "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
- "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
- "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
- "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
- "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
When I go out camping it is the easiest thing to make and bring. We bring a ton because you can have it for lunch and dinner. Just don't forget the buns and any condiments that you like to put on it. And i prefer mine boiled in a pan to make it juicer
My son is totally picky! This is the only brand of hotdogs he'll eat! I love Oscar Mayer, its a brand my parents gave me when I was a kid. I feel good about letting my son eat these. They might not be the healthest option out there, but every now and again you have to eat what just tastes good!
My children absolutely love these hot dogs. They are very good in price and they are juicy and plump. My kids are always asking to eat these. We love to grill them on the pit with burgers and they compilment the burgers very well. My kids love these especially after getting out of the pool.
I had assimilated the Oscar Mayer name with quality in the past. But trying these hot dogs while camping, I was frankly grossed out. The contents of the casings was grainy, with bits of bone and fat. Though we're not big on hot dogs, as unhealthy as they are, I would not choose this brand again.
My family and I are just not into the taste of these. They have a taste that we just don't like. My children can tell the difference in the hotdogs we buy so we're bound to one brand on these or they will not touch them. The brand we use is BarS
This is a very good product these last long so I can be grill pan oven or boiled they make good for sandwiches or hot dogs or just plain uncooked I love grilling these n the backyard
Oscar Mayer hot dogs are good. My daughter loves them. They do taste good, beef and the wieners. I like the way they're packaged in a resealable package. Typically we just microwave one or two at a time. Good snack or combined to make a quick meal.
I have tried many different brands of weeiners from time to time, due to sales and such, but decided I will no longer make that mistake! Oscar Mayer cant be beat. they are so juicy, and the subtle seasonings are just right! Cant wait to try the Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dog recipe!!
These are one of my favorite brand of hot dogs to purchase. I LOVE the convenient resealable packing as my kids usually only want one or two at a time. I love that they also have a nitrate/nitrite free variety and usually stock up on those when they are on sale. Overall, a very good hot dog.
Who doesn't love hotdogs? Oscar Meyer is in the top 2 packaged hotdogs...probably. I wont think about it to hard. Nathan's is pretty good...Probably number one. Oscar is good though...fun song. You sing the song...you all do. Stop lying to yourself.
Q & A
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos