BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Yvette B.
I love Oscar Mayer hotdogs. Some people would say different It is the taste that I associate with hotdogs taste. The texture is perfect, not to hard or soft. They boil well and have easy instructions. Thanks Oscar Mayer.
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Since buying home made hotdogs at a local butcher shop, these never enter our fridge and that is just because of all the additives and fillers they put in there. Very unhealthy, though as a child I used to eat them, so no harm really. Just personal preference.
Megan D.
Oscar Mayer hot dogs are not only necessary for a baseball game, they're also something that I must have in my #beachbag ! These hot dogs are an essential that will give you the energy to keep swimming, and they're tasty too! I would definitely recommend.
Taylor W.
Gaston, SC
I don't love these enough to eat every day, however, there's something to be said for a good old hot dog. I generally prefer BallPark hot dogs because they are bigger and in my opinion tastier, but when BallPark is nowhere to be found, I go for Oscar Mayer.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
What is a party without hotdogs? These are my number one pick when it comes to hotdogs they keep flavor the whole time while cooking. There easy to grab for an outdoor party, easy to cook and who doesn't like hotdogs?
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
We use Oscar Meyer hot dogs for dinners at home as well as when we go camping. When we camp we empty the whole pack onto a sheet of aluminum foil and then wrap it up to cook them on a charcoal grill. That way it keeps all the moisture in. They are so good!
Sarah G.
Simpsonville, SC
How can you not like Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs? They are a childhood tradition that has continued throughout my adult life... I now buy them for my kids :) Hot dogs are one of those products that you never know what's in them.. you know what I mean. I trust this brand and will always buy Oscar Mayer.
Jacquelyn H.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I use the cheese dogs for pig in the blankets and they are great, but for regular hotdogs on the grill I like the Bryan juicy jumbos. They tend to stay juicier than the Oscar Mayer on the grill.
johnny h.
San Jacinto , CA
In my desperate times of starvation. Or when i just want a snack I can always go for a hot dog. With bacon or just ketchup and mustard. These wieners here or always my go to brand when it comes time to eat up!!! plus they are cheap. (but not that you get what you pay for cheap and it taste nasty)
Macy K.
Mc Farland, WI
When I go out camping it is the easiest thing to make and bring. We bring a ton because you can have it for lunch and dinner. Just don't forget the buns and any condiments that you like to put on it. And i prefer mine boiled in a pan to make it juicer
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?