BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Victoria N.
Oscar Mayer is the best hot dog brand! They are always quality and in stock at my local HEB. I love to eat them with Wolf brand chili and cheddar cheese. They are also reasonably priced and I recommend them to all my family.
Margaret J.
Williamson, WV
The absolute best wieners to be grilled or fixed any way!!!!! They have the best flavor!!!I have tried several other brands of wieners and I always go back to the juicy taste of Oscar Mayer!
Mandie P.
My kids love these hot dogs. They love the cheese dogs even more. You can definitely taste the difference between these dogs and Nathan's and I do not like Nathan's. Wrap them in crescent rolls and throw them in the oven. Soooo good dipped in ketchup or mustard.
Alisha T.
The taste of these were okay, my family definitely prefers the all beef ones. A little too salty for me personally. If you plan to cook them on the stove, I recommend putting a little water in the bottom of the pan. They seemed a bit juicer that way. Microwave was definitely not my favorite way to cook them.
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
We bought these at BJ's wholesale club for my daughters first birthday party and I've never had oscar meyer brand for hot dogs because I love Nathan's brand but after having them at her party they taste great! Plus they were more affordable than Nathan's hotdogs and we bought them in bulk.
Wendy B.
Ankeny, IA
These are often on sale and a great deal and a must have for backyard parties and bbqs. They come in a variety of flavors and there is really one for everyone! They hold up great to grilling and all types of condiments.
Audrey M.
Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs have been a staple in my family ever since I can remember our first BBQ as a child. Ketchup used to be the only thing that was needed, but as I've grown up so has my hot dogs. Try a cream cheese dog with sautéed onions. Best on a beagle dog.
Jeffin C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Oscar Mayer makes the best hot dogs, their just so flavorful, and yummy that you can't help but want more. I always host the Fourth of July picnic for my church, and you can bet I have the dads grilling these babies up! I mean, how can you not fall in love with just the smell of them?
Always Delicious
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
We use Oscar Meyer hot dogs for dinners at home as well as when we go camping. When we camp we empty the whole pack onto a sheet of aluminum foil and then wrap it up to cook them on a charcoal grill. That way it keeps all the moisture in. They are so good!
Rachel F.
Shafer, MN
Since buying home made hotdogs at a local butcher shop, these never enter our fridge and that is just because of all the additives and fillers they put in there. Very unhealthy, though as a child I used to eat them, so no harm really. Just personal preference.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?