BY OSCAR MAYER #3 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Vanessa S.
San Antonio, TX
I love boiling them so they get plump and juicy. Always taste great! Grilling them works too. Not only can you use them to make hotdogs but you can put them in a pot of beans, skewers, or in eggs.
Kendra P.
Aberdeen , NC
So I didn't eat hot dogs for almost 8 years. One day at a lake party I decided I was starving and got one of these. Yeah, I ate 4. FOUR HOT DOGS. Haha. But omg. So good. So now I'm not anti hot dog anymore. We don't have them often but when we do this is the brand we go for!
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
I've tried a lot of different brands of hog dogs and they leave that nasty after taste and you just wonder what they put in those things. But when I tried Oscar Mayer, Had no problems! They were Tasty! The only brand I buy and trust now! Yum Yum, roast it over the campfire!
Samantha L.
Bessemer, MI
These hotdogs are so easy and fast too cook. If I just want a quick snack I will pop them in the microwave. But they taste even better on an open fire or even grill! I always choose this brand over others. I find others to have casings over the hotdog which I do not like.
Liset F.
Midlothian, IL
I have tasted plenty of hot dogs and I still keep coming back to this brand, Oscar Mayer. It is just the flavor! Even if the price is not always low, I prefer to purchase this one. I usually do not eat hot dogs without a bun but Oscar Mayer hot dog I can enjoy by itself.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I've bought every brand of hot dog there is from the most expensive natural casing dogs to the least expensive store brand/ generic dogs. These Oscar Mayer Weiners are reasonably priced and the overall flavor is excellent! I highly recommend trying these tasty wieners.
Tiffany K.
Carlsbad, NM
I seriously buy a package of the beef Oscar Mayer hot dogs every time I go grocery shopping! They are so juicy and flavorful! My fiancé who never would eat hot dogs, will ONLY eat this brand! We love them. Especially with a side of baked beans and macaroni salad! Yummy!
Katelyn M.
Du Quoin, IL
Hot dogs are a junk food, I know this. But this is a great quality and great tasting brand of hotdog. I always buy this over any other brand, simply because of the consistency in quality and the taste! Plus, I can normally find a sale for it so hardly ever pay full price.
Rachel R.
CINCINNATI, OH
Are they good for you and super healthy? No. Do they taste good and fill your belly? Yes!

To me, these are better boiled in water than roasted or grilled. They tend to not get so done on the inside, and over done on the outside when not boiled. But they're not bad.
Ray H.
Byars, OK
I like these for cook outs.. Kind of on the pricey, But just some thing you deal with for what it is... I don't know what else to say other than they are pretty good for what they cost.. Maybe this will be enough this time..
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke , BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?