BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Gabriela P.
Annapolis, MD
I grew up with Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs and it is still a staple in outdoor parties, they're delicious with or without a bun! They're Affordable and you can find them anywhere. If you haven't tried them, what are you waiting for!?
charylee p.
I always find myself being extra careful when it comes to buying meats...especially hot dogs..Have you ever read the ingredients in some off brand hot dogs!?!?!?Eeeep!! Gross! BUT Oscar Meyer has ALWAYS been a "Go-to" brand. It's trusted and my daughter LOVES the taste and flavor. The good quality ingredients make it easier for me as a mommy to say YES when she wants hot dogs.
Alexis K.
macomb, MI
#backyardbash This is the perfect item for a family backyardbash because we all know when we BBQ you do it outdoors! These hotdogs are so amazing and taste so sweel! I would definitely buy this item again for a back yard bash!!
Autumn E.
Ruskin, FL
I love the all beef Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs. That is the only kind we buy. They are always fresh and delicious. They taste great on the grill or roasting over the camp fire on a hot dog stick. I like the bun length ones so they fit perfectly on the bun. They are just as delicious plain as with toppings of your choice.
RobertAnn S.
We eat hot dogs a lot in our home. I recently got Oscar Mayer because of a coupon+sale making them cheaper than my normal Bar S. I have to admit, they did not impress. Not that they were bad, they just weren't mind blowing.
Amber B.
Raceland , LA
I love the Oscar Meyer bun length hot dogs they are the only hot dogs I buy. They are great on the grill or boiled. The have a great flavor as cost the same as other brands. Hot dogs aren't good for you but an occasional one won't hurt.
Cheryl S.
Corinth, NY
My family and I love Oscar Mayer hot dogs! They are low in calories & have the least amount of sodium in a hot dog, which are both important in my household! Great any way that you prepare them! But our favorite is over a camp fire! Many different varieties to choose from as well. Thank you Oscar Mayer!
Erika M.
Hershey, PA
...my kid loves them. Yes, she LOVES them. So when I do purchase hot dogs- these are the ones. Mix them up with Kraft Mac N Cheese or Velveeta Mac N Cheese and I have one happy toddler! So I really can't complain about these, my taste buds just don't prefer hot dogs. I can choke them down if I absolutely had to but they aren't for me on any given day. I do love the OSCAR MEYER song though!
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
These are the only hot dogs I will eat . No matter how you make them they always taste great . The flavor is great and taste good for adults and children . You can find these at your local grocery store and Walmart. I would recommend these hot dogs to anyone !
Michelle S.
I absolutely LOVE these hot dogs so much I don't purchase any other brands. They have the perfect taste and are able to be enjoyed pretty much any way you choose to cook them. My kids even eat them right out of the pack.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?