BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Tracy S.
These are one of my favorite brands of hot dogs. Love these cooked on the grill the best, but I do love them cooked inside as well or mixed in with some baked beans or pork n beans. They are inexpensive and are often on sale. Has a resealable package so if you only need a few to cook, you can seal them back up and use them later.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love hot dogs in the summer or for parties. The taste is great and if you don't think of how they are made they are fun to eat! ūüėāūüė∑ but my kids love Oscar Mayer and these come without added stuff to it so that helps a lot when going a more healthy route with hot dogs. This is the brand I suggest to people when they ask what hot dogs to buy!
Prassedes W.
cary, NC
Oscar Mayer Wieners have an amazing taste. They easy to cook as will as well priced. You can find them at target, walmart and Sam's Club. Great for cook out, birthdays or even a lunch with your kids. I recommend them to everyone.
Crystal F.
Mt Sterling, KY
These hotdogs are great! You can cook them on a grill, roast them in a camp fire, heat them in the microwave or boil them on the stove. They have great taste. I purchased mine at my local Wal-Mart. The best purchase I have ever made. I would certainly purchase them again!
Cortenay L.
My three year old will only eat Oscar Mayer and a local brand hot dog. I don't mind them myself, but they remind me a little too much of bologna for my personal preference. I love that they're of a decent quality at a pretty good price. We buy the two pack twice a month just to make sure we have enough for the little one.
Priscilla M.
Jackson, MI
I love love love the Oscar Mayer cheese hot dogs!! My family knows that when we have cook outs in the summer we MUST have Oscar Mayer cheese dogs! When I was a child my Mom would only get the plain kind and somewhere somehow I tried the cheese dogs and I have never went back! I need to go to the store right now and get some!!
Loriann M.
My house we love Oscar Mayer hots dogs. These are quick and easy to cook on the grill or on the stove. I love making mac and cheese and mixing in them or making chill cheese hot dogs but what really good wrapping bacon around them.
Wynter B.
Trussville, AL
This brand is our go to for hot dogs, my family currently LOVES the chilli cheese dog flavored hot dogs. (We actually grilled them last night) at Walmart they had six packages left and we decided to buy them all because we just can't get enough of them! I recently got my Boyfriend and his grandmother hooked on them as well!
VE-1116612, Alba Marina T.
Miami, FL, Florida
Esto es excelente! Buen tama√Īo, buen sabor, buen precio! En casa soliamos hacer hot dogs cada sabado en familia, estas no podian faltar. Son realmente buenas, las haciamos a la parrilla y quedaban deliciosas. Las recomiendo a todo aquel que no las haya probado aun.
Sydney L.
Everyone that's been to college know's that the food the provide is awful, you must also know that on visit day's the food get's 10 times better.
These hot dogs are amazing, you throw them in the microwave, cut them up in mac and cheese, etc. You really have so many options and it's good for you and tastes amazing.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What is the most unique dish you've ever made using hot dogs or wieners?