Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Turkey Bilingual 10 Ct Franks 16 Oz Pack uploaded by Layal L.Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Turkey Bilingual 10 Ct Franks 16 Oz Pack uploaded by Tyler K.Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs Turkey Bilingual 10 Ct Franks 16 Oz Pack uploaded by Zaira G.

BY OSCAR MAYER #6 in Hot Dogs

Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
I love hotdogs which is sometimes unfortunate as people will constantly try to tell you how bad they are for you. With turkey franks, I feel less judgement from others and they still taste like summer! They are bun length as well so there's not too much bun bread left over. You can't go wrong with these!
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I love these because they're not the traditional hot dog, turkey anything is always better! They are a little bit more expensive but sometimes when you're having a cook out they're completely worth it. They're not very salty and they don't leave an after taste like some turkey dogs do. I would and have recommended these to my family and friends before.
Christina C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love these hotdogs, I am a pescatarian but I do cheat from time to time and this is the perfect cheat meal. Its made with Turkey so none of those yucky fillers and unknown items that go into other hot dogs, plus its Oscar Mayer so you know that you are getting a great product!!
Rebecca B.
Brookings, OR
My son really likes hot dogs, but to be Frank (see what I did there? ha!) they kind of weird me out. The Oscar Meyer Turkey dogs are pretty good though! Some turkey dogs can be almost gritty, but these aren't. They're just a good hot dog!
Kimberlyl M.
Centreville, MD
I love these turkey franks!! They are a great alternative to the regular beef hot dogs. They have great flavor and they fit the bun just right. I can normally find these for a great deal, buy one get one at Giant stores. I would highly recommend this for outdoor barbeques!
Jessica H.
Orlando, FL
Oscar Myer has been a favorite of my family for many years. Just about every great backyard cookout we have always had Turkey dogs, and Beef but I love Turkey. Decent price so you can buy lots of packs. Cooks well and taste great.
Rachelle B.
Dodge City, KS
They are delicious the quality of this product is one of the better ones the price is also very reasonable for it being turkey and not beef when we have family cook outs this is the only kind I will buy and there are no complaints
Samantha C.
Danville, KY
I really liked these! They had a good flavor and texture. I think I actually preferred them over the beef franks. I grilled them just the same as I would any other hotdog. I caught them on sale, otherwise, I'm not sure I would get them unless it was for a health issue.
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
These taste amazing on the grill. I love making these for the kids. These are now my go to hot dogs during bbq's. The flavor taste amazing. I love to just put them on a hot dog bun. I highly recommend these to others.
Donne E.
I love these hot dogs. They're great for me since I only eat poultry and fish. I like that they aren't nearly as greasy as traditional beef hot dogs. They're fully cooked so you can pop it in the microwave or toaster oven quick to heat it
Yeani C.