BY OSCAR MAYER #1 in Hot Dogs

Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs
  • "These taste great however you make them- if you cook them on a campfire, or boil them, put them in a microwave- whatever you do with them, they taste delicious!" in 31 reviews
  • "my whole family love hot dogs with all the fixings the kids love to roast them over a campfire, it isn't summer with out oscar mayer hotdogs" in 23 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs are our favorite and first meal when we go camping because #1 they are yummy cooked over an open fire and an easy meal after putting up tents and getting camp ready....." in 21 reviews
  • "Oscar Mayer Wieners are my favorite brand the taste is much better than all the other ones ive tried.. Has anyone tried The Grilled pepper & Onion, Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs???" in 21 reviews
  • "Great for camping easy to reclose package great for roasting over an open fire or grilling on a grill easy to store and tastes great what would camping be without roasting hot dogs over an open fire" in 18 reviews
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
We love these hot dogs! With a crabby toddler, he gets impatient when he is hungry so i keep these hot dogs on hand so that he can snack on them while i prepare supper or his lunch. He never gets tired of them. They are a bit pricier than the dollar pack but it's worth it knowing that there are no fillers. We also enjoy them on lazy days when we want a quick meal. Im a repeat costumer! I also want to add how much i like the reclosable packing. It keeps them from drying out if we don't use them all right away.
Her R.
Hagerstown
When my children do decide they want to eat dinner hot dogs is always a good choice. You can get them anywhere and they’re affordable. My children love them. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Bre R.
stoneboro pa
I’m not huge on hot dogs but if I eat them at all they better be Oscar Mayer! Great flavor, just taste so much different than other brands, in my opinion anyways, & still affordable! Like 2-3$ a package.
Abbey C.
Rush City, MN
These are perfect for making wiener wings. They are available to purchase anywhere, and are so cheap and taste good. Plus, Oscar Meyer has great customer service. I personally only eat hot dogs with wiener wings. But Definitely a good value.
Sarah D.
When my daughter does decide to eat meat, it's usually these hot dogs. The taste sits well with her stomach and I appreciate the low carb count despite that these are seasoned. Always have a pack in my home.
D M.
My kids love hot dogs,these ones are my childrens favorite there are on the market.The hot dogs are good quality and have taste of meat. The only hot dogs I buy for my family.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Not a super big fan of hot dogs but my family loves these. They taste pretty decent no matter how you cook them. I like my hot dogs boiled and these taste great that way. I buy these everytime we have a cookout.
Brittany S.
Janesville, WI
Oscar Mayer is my childhood brand. There aren't very many alternate brands  I will go with. I love these hot dogs. My 2 year old will eat so many of these. He loves them. He loves them with ketchup so much!  It is funny because he will eat them with ketchup but eats the ketchup first.
Amy Y.
El Cerrito, CA
Grill, microwave, boil, bbq, it all tastes amazing. Size is perfect, filled with juice and flavor inside. I suggest making it easy, get some hot dog buns, and grill this. You can top this off with mustard, ketchup, onion etcs, and waaboom, you have a delicious dinner, lunch or snack!
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
These little hot dogs have been a staple for a long time. They are a bit pricer than some other brands, but they're worth it. Skewer them over a fire, chop them up into a pan, boil them, there are many ways that you can cook these, and they're amazing any way you do them.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
What is your favorite way to fix Oscar Mayer Wieners
Pamala S.
Sooke, BC
What is your favorite Oscar Mayer Hot Dog?
Marie T.
What are your toppings when you eat hotdogs?
Emerine B.
Mount Morris, MI
Did you stop or lessen your consumption of hot dogs when you found out how and what they are made of?
Victoria H.
Plantation, FL
Do you prefer grill or microwave?