BY OSCAR MAYER #20 in Bacon

Oscar mayer hearty thick cut bacon 16 oz see more...

Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Bacon! Who can get enough bacon in their lives?? Oscar Mayer is one of my favorite bacons, but it does have to be thick cut. Thin is just too thin more me. It has a deep and rich bacon flavor. I would definitely buy this bacon again without a doubt. I recommend this to everyone!
Victoria d.
Victoria d.
This has been my favorite bacon for a long time. Not too salty and just thick enough. Love it!!This product delivers the best tasting bacon!!! I have tried others but this is the best. I Love this product so much, I could eat a pound of it at a time!!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
I love, love, love bacon. I am bacons number one fan. Oscar Meyer makes a good quality product at a really good price. My only con would be not having more. I buy it from my local grocery store and I will be buying it again. The flavor is really good.
deasia c.
deasia c.
Herkimer, NY
The best bacon i ever had great for breakfast or on a burger even good by itself cooks well in a none stick pan
Christina W.
Christina W.
Hillsboro, OR
I love bacon.  I find though that I much prefer to buy my bacon at the meat counter directly though.  While this is a good alternative it's not much cheaper to go this route.  It's good good flavor and it's from a brand I trust.  I would recommend it to someone who needs to just run into the store and go.
Marissa P.
Marissa P.
Pennington, NJ
I mean, who doesn't love bacon?! Oscar Meyer makes quality product and their thick cut bacon is no different. The think cut allows for you to wrap it around dates or asparagus or use brown sugar to candy your bacon. Any way you chose to make it, you can not go wrong with this bacon!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
I love this bacon, especially when we bake it. It is good and cheap for large servings for the whole family. Very flavorful.
Shay A.
Shay A.
BACON!!! BACON!! Give it up for this bacon! I love Oscar Mayor bacon! My dad usually cooks this bacon on Sunday's right before church and I've become so accustomed to the taste. I love this bacon!
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
Great product My family and I make a Sunday breakfast every week because it is the only day out of the week we are all home in the morning. This is bacon that is included in our Sunday breakfast! It is thick it doesn't shrivel up a lot like some bacon's do and it is thick which we all LOVE!
Keshia O.
Keshia O.
How can you go wrong with bacon. They tend to not have a ton of fat on them. Great for mixing into omelets, hashbrowns, greens, and other foods. I don't buy any other type of bacon other than thick cut.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Regular cut or thick cut?