BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar mayer hard salame 8 oz see more...

Adella C.
Vail, AZ
Oscar Mayer hard salami is a staple in my kitchen. It is fresh and just as good as the salami from the deli. The price is reasonable and the taste is great.
Casandra C.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
Foodie Expert
I don't usually buy prepackaged lunchmeats, but these are very good. Great on a sandwich with provolone
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
This gives me bad flashbacks of gross sandwiches from my childhood. I know it is probably great but I still have a hard time looking at it.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
Oscar Mayer Hard Salam is great on sandwiches and rolls, along with having good recipes for the family
Zoe G.
It tastes delicious, but only by itself. I have it as a snack all the time with other cheese slices.
jenniffer m.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff its so good like to just takeout out and eat it with nothing else
Miriam D.
Murrieta, CA
Foodie Expert
My family and I eat this hard salami once in a while, when we cant get the fresh store one.....but the great news is, it tastes fresh just like the cut fresh deli kind.
Mikeya C.
I can't believe I'm actually seeing this on here but this is my all time favorite Salami! My dad would buy it for us as kids and we'd just end up taking a few slices and eating them as is. It tastes so good and even better in a Muenster sandwhich or grilled cheese and soup. I also putit on hot homemade subs.