BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar mayer hard salame 8 oz see more...

Mikeya C.
I can't believe I'm actually seeing this on here but this is my all time favorite Salami! My dad would buy it for us as kids and we'd just end up taking a few slices and eating them as is. It tastes so good and even better in a Muenster sandwhich or grilled cheese and soup. I also putit on hot homemade subs.
Miriam D.
Murrieta, CA
My family and I eat this hard salami once in a while, when we cant get the fresh store one.....but the great news is, it tastes fresh just like the cut fresh deli kind.
Adella C.
Vail, AZ
Oscar Mayer hard salami is a staple in my kitchen. It is fresh and just as good as the salami from the deli. The price is reasonable and the taste is great.
Christy B.
Apple Valley, CA
This gives me bad flashbacks of gross sandwiches from my childhood. I know it is probably great but I still have a hard time looking at it.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Oscar Mayer Hard Salam is great on sandwiches and rolls, along with having good recipes for the family
Casandra C.
MIDDLETOWN, OH
I don't usually buy prepackaged lunchmeats, but these are very good. Great on a sandwich with provolone
Zoe G.
It tastes delicious, but only by itself. I have it as a snack all the time with other cheese slices.
jenniffer m.
I love this stuff its so good like to just takeout out and eat it with nothing else