BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheese Loaf.

Resealable fully cooked.

U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.

Made with real cheese.

Kraft. see more...

• What other sandwich meat do you like and why?1 Answers
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
We would always buy this product up until you days ago just recently I had made myself and my children sandwiches while we were eating we ended up finding wood chipping it was the most horrible experience ever. I got in contact with my local grocery store and I got in touch with Oscar Myers they just told me that they were going to get a hold of consumers relations and just send me some coupons isn't that amazing(sarcastically saying)
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Yummy! Love this ham loaf and not to mention it's low priced for those of us who are one budgets . You don't even need cheese because it is infused in the meat . The taste is satisfying and won't leave you disappointed . I believe this is only $2.50 at your local Walmart !
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Make your sandwich fast! This is lunchmeat that I have loved since a child. Yes the cheese sometimes peel out of it's holes when you lift it up out of the packaging and the texture is different but not horrible. The taste is purely ham and cheese flavor!
Kimberly h.
Bullhead City, AZ
I actually like this product. It is both cheese and meat in one. It makes making sandwiches that much easier. I'm very picky with my food so I'm surprised I actually like it. The texture isn't the best, but I get over that.
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
I love eating this on freshly toasted bread with a tall glass of cold milk...my favorite mid day snack
Heather K.
We like this ok, but when you peel the slices apart the cheese filling pulls out.
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
This stuff is nasty. The texture is gross. The flavor is gross. It's way too salty.
Brandy D.
Taste great and makes a good sandwich, but the preservatives are horrible for you. There is a ton of sodium in this product. So occasional sandwiches are okay, but not for lunch everyday.
Brenda H.
Great tasting use all the time especially when out on the lake. Makes a great ham and cheese grilled sandwich also.
Brandy D.
What other sandwich meat do you like and why?