GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsOscar Mayer
Ham & Cheddar Slider Melts, 4 ct - 100 oz Box

Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheddar Slider Melts, 4 ct - 10.0 oz Box

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Ham and Cheddar Slider Melts - Flavorful Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheddar Slider Melts are made from yummy mini buns deliciously paired with juicy Black Forest ham and processed cheddar. Feed your midnight cravings with these slider melts or serve them as fun appetizers at your next party. Simply microwave them and the cheese melts perfectly, creating a memorable taste sensation. Cheesy Bun Fun - Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheddar Slider Melts are a delicious and mouth-watering combination of Black Forest ham, mini buns and processed cheddar cheese. They're the perfect way to satisfy a craving, and share a fun treat with friends.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheddar Slider Melts, 4 ct - 10.0 oz Box!
Megan J.
Martin, TN
1,023 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheddar Slider Melts 4 Ct Box is an item I had no idea even existed. I decided to try them out as a quick meal I could take on-the-go. These were so good! The bun didn’t get hard and was actually really soft. It had the right amount of meat/cheese on the inside. I would definitely recommend trying these out if you have not!

Looking for your answer?