BY OSCAR MAYER

Oscar Mayer Delifresh Virginia Brand Ham.
97% fat free. 50 calories per serving.
Ham water added browned with caramel color smoke flavor added.
Stay-Fresh® reclosable package.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Megan L.
Quincy, CA
I am happy with the tase and and quality. It is always fresh and is a great snack amnd a must for my sons lunchs. But, the price for what you get in the package is expensive. For somthing that is a staple in my frig i wish it was more affordable. Cupons please..
Ambrosia T.
Waldorf, MD
This brand and select is our go to when our favorite deli is closed. They now make a deli cut. Little more expensive, but it's worth it. We make ham and cheese grilled sandwiches with tomatoe soup.
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
This is a delicious product. It is not a lot that comes in the package. I have a large family with lots of kids so for me this product is a waste if you're a single person though great buy
Simone W.
Ham and honey ham are the best! Great for grilled cheese ham sandwiches. Great for picnics and and for a quick lunch. not to happy about the price but they are good.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
This is the brand we normally buy when buying lunch meat. Great tasting and cheap enough for our budget.
Shanida G.
Pflugerville, TX
Do they plan on making bigger packs?