BY OSCAR MAYER #77 in Turkey

Oscar Mayer Delifresh Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast Bold.
Coated with paprika, chili powder and other seasonings.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Per 2 oz serving.
50 calories.
0g sat fat 0% DV.
520mg sodium 22% DV.
0g sugars.
98% Fat free.
Gluten free.
No artificial preservatives.
See back panel for ingredients used to preserve quality.
Stay-Fresh®. Reclosable package. see more...

Pustika S.
Pennsville, NJ
Foodie Expert
This is the one we always have in our fry, every morning I make my sandwich with this one , it tastes good and very healthy, also 98% fat free , i love it , we buy it from Walmart or acme, I will definitely recommend this.
Jo-Vonne L.
Foodie Expert
Omg! I just ate the whole pack in twelve hours! It is so yummy! I take this with flatbread crackers and veggie cream cheese as a healthy snack. Lunchables used to make a kit with similar flavors. So fresh and worth it indulgence. Going to buy more today and repeat the snack.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
Foodie Expert
This stuff is bae. Like not even kidding - college students dream. Fits in a mini fridge, fills you up (can't tell you how many times I've eaten this straight out of the package for dinner when the cafeteria fails to provide me with something edible and not packed with grease), and is great tasting! I will always and forever be in love with it.
Erika H.
Salesville, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm VERY picky about lunch meet. The flavor and texture being my biggest concern. My husband picked this out on our last grocery trip and I was pleasantly surprised. This stuff is amazing! It is very flavorful and goes great on toast, in eggs, etc. I will continue to buy!
Kayla F.
Russellville , AL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite turkey lunch meat EVER. The price isn't too bad. The turkey is very thinly sliced and doesn't taste too processed like other brands. This flavor is spiced perfectly. Can't top this!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
I don't like a lot of proccessed meats but Oscar Meyer has some type of Magic trick where the processed meats they have that are turkey don't taste like other brands and I ansoultey love it
Amanda H.
Oscar Mayer deli fresh mesquite turkey breast is the best quality packaged lunch meat you will find. Tastes like you got it from the deli, but much cheaper!
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorites to use for a sandwich if I don't get boars head from the deli. So very good and the mesquite taste is amazing
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Foodie Expert
Good lunch meat quality with a great taste. It's expensive for how much lunch meat you get. I usually but when they are on sale!
Kristi b.
Marietta , GA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavored turkey. I love the little kick it has. I like it on wheat bread with pickles and mustard!
Jessica E.