Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat

by Oscar Mayer

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham is 97% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial preservatives, no added hormones and no nitrates or nitrites added. So you can enjoy the taste you want with nothing you don't!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat!
Connie W.
Medford, MA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Connie W.
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Connie W.
This smoked Ham from Oscar Mayer has great flavor, on it’s own or on a sandwich. Yesterday, I added several slices to my grilled cheese and tomato sandwich and it turned out delicious. I’m looking forward to trying this in other dishes.
Christen L.
Covington, KY
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Christen L.
I decided to make a DIY Egg McMuffin & used this ham. It was really good - not too sweet or too salty. The slices are really thin, but that was fine for me. You can get about 3 sandwiches out of a package and the meat stays fresh for about a week after opening it.
Jason K.
Saint Louis, MO
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Jason K.
I am so happy that Oscar Meyer finally made packaged smoked meats. This smoked ham is amazing. It doesn’t taste overly processed and it has just the right amount of smoke flavor added which means it will go great on anything with your charcuterie board.
Sarah M.
Waco, TX
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Sarah M.
We really enjoyed this ham and are glad we were about to try it! We had baked ham and cheese sliders and it was a hit in our house. My children also very much enjoyed the ham for their lunches. I will definitely purchase this ham again.
Musetta S.
San Bruno, CA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Musetta S.
Great smoked flavor and texture. This is a great ham option for my everyday needs. I have been using this for sandwiches, salads, pizza, and more recently making quesadillas with ham for my little one.
KaTrina W.
San Anselmo, CA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by KaTrina W.
This DeliFresh smoked uncured ham isn't exactly deli fresh. But it is a step up from lots of other prepackaged, preservative-filled lunch meat. Perfect with some mustard or on a grilled cheese sandwich, this makes my carnivore husband happy.
Stacy C.
Seaside, CA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Stacy C.
Love the flavor of the ham. We have used it in breakfast sandwiches, for lunch and this morning in omelettes! Love it
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Yolanda C.
I don’t usually eat this one. My kids and i were very please. Very good flavor. It’s Is not dry. I definitely will buy it again.
Oleksandra S.
Portland, OR
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Oleksandra S.
I like this uncured ham. I really like nutrition facts of this product. Total fat only 1.5 g. and Cholest 30 MG. Calories 70 and fat calories 15. 💪Thanks for your nice product!
Wai Lin M.
Brooklyn, NY
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Uncured Ham Lunch Meat uploaded by Wai Lin M.
The Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Uncured Ham tastes delicious. Great with making my sandwiches. Please note that I have received this complimentary product for testing purposes.  My personal opinion is a reflection of my honest experience.

Looking for your answer?