Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast is 98% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial flavors or added hormones. So you can enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don't!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat!
crystal S.
Wright City, MO
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by crystal S.
Great tasting turkey. Easy open package and it closes to use the rest later. Perfect for making a few quick sandwiches for lunch. My kids like it with sliced American cheese and pickles and chips on the side.
Brittiny S.
Willingboro, NJ
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Brittiny S.
I love these as an easy lunch time meal. They're great just to have around the house or even if you're going on a hiking trip, or to the beach when it gets warmer. Just throw it in the cooler and you'll have enough to make enough sandwiches for your family. It tastes very natural not processed, but like it came straight from the deli.
Diane K.
Bentleyville, PA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Diane K.
This is very healthy and very tasty! The smokiness is just right. Other brands can overwhelm, not this one! I had this on a sandwich and the taste and texture stole the show. I regretted not getting spring mix for a salad. I think it would be great on a salad with a few fixings.
Cecily C.
Oakland , CA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Cecily C.
While turkey is my preferred lunch meat, I usually go for roasted over smoked. I was pleasantly surprised that there was not much detectable smokiness in this. It made a perfectly fine sandwich. Unfortunately, when eaten on its own I found the texture to be a bit too rubbery for my taste. I think this is true of most prepackaged deli meats so if you don’t mind that distinct texture, this is a fine choice. I think next time I will try one of the Oscar Mayer Carving Board meats to see if it is more similar to freshly sliced deli meat.
Lisa B.
Lake Orion, MI
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Lisa B.
I really enjoyed the smoked Turkey from Oscar Mayer. I like lunch meat to be sliced very thin which this is. The Turkey was moist and flavorful. Great for a quick and tasty lunch!
Kimmie F.
Stockton, CA
My son loves making sandwiches or wraps with this turkey! The flavor tastes great & it was very fresh! It was a nice size slice... not to thick... not too thin. We will definitely buy this lunch meat again!
Natalie T.
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Target
Taste like a fresh sliced turkey breast. Yummy smoked flavor and affordable. The kids loves this minced in there breakfast omelet. I'll buy again and no added hormones. Perfect for sandwiches and wraps. Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat
Gina B.
Jonesboro, AR
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Gina B.
This is a pack we normally get from Sam's Club in a 2 pack and love it we use it on sandwiches, chopped in eggs or make egg sandwiches. The flavor is great and the value is awesome. I have told others of how good it is and the value.
Drew F.
Lewistown, PA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Drew F.
Love it. Tasted fresh just like I got it from the deli counter. Would recommend. Comes in easy to store and use packaging.
Rashee T.
Laurelton, NY
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast Lunch Meat uploaded by Rashee T.
This Oscar Mayer Smoked Turkey was very delicious! I use this turkey to make myself the perfect wrap or sandwich because it is so delicious! I would definitely recommend this product and would purchase again!

Looking for your answer?