Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast

by Oscar Mayer

#9 in Deli

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast is 98% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial flavors or added hormones. So you can enjoy the fresh taste you want with nothing you don't! No Added Hormones* No Artificial Flavors Gluten Free *Federal Regulations Prohibit the Use of Hormones in Poultry. All the smoky taste you want with nothing you don't TURKEY BREAST, WATER, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF VINEGAR, SALT, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, SUGAR, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CARRAGEENAN. *INGREDIENTS USED TO SUPPORT QUALITY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast!
3 days agoGlens Falls, NY
Good taste. Decent amount of meat in the pack. Doesn't have an overly processed taste. Good price too cheaper than deli cuts when in a hurry. Love that they have different flavors to choose from.
2 months agoBoca Raton, FL
I try not to eat too much cold cuts because of their high sodium levels and the level of processing that is required, but this provides a quick and easy way to make a good lunch.
19 days agomoreno valley
My all time favorite turkey for my sandwiches! Great price and super affordable! If they came in bigger packages I’d be all for it. Nothing but great flavor and healthy choice for a good lunch. Highly recommend to friends and family
a month agoWinsted, MN
This is the best deli meat I’ve tried. I can find this in most any normal grocery store. A lot of the time, many stores will haves sales or coupons on this. It is a good value for the price and I really recommend it to others.
3 months agoSandy, UT
We love their turkey. My kids will go through a container in a few days. It is worth the added expense to me. I would love more meat in the packages but to me the meat is better quality than others. We will keep buying for years to come.
a month agoMilpitas, CA
There’s something about smoked meat that just makes me salivate. I love the flavor it brings out and the way it compliments the cheese and lettuce and tomato in a sandwich! This is one of my go to deli meats for my family.
16 days ago
This is literally the only deli meat my picky teenager will eat. She likes the simple taste and i like the value. We’ve tried several OM deli meats and this one is the one we go back to time and time again.
13 days ago
Good tasting turkey breast! Just wish it wasn't too thin. You have to add more than one slice to really taste the flavor wether its in your sandwich or just cooking it with something else
19 days agoHenrico, VA
I like the product but the container doesn't reseal which is frustrating. Fresh taste just need to put in ziplock after opening. I.would buy again. Always gas coupons or on sale.
2 months agoLeesburg
Delicious and finely shaved so that the turkey is not overpowering on the sandwich unless you add more than a couple of slices. This is my husband’s go-to sandwich meat!