BY OSCAR MAYER #15 in Deli

Oscar mayer deli fresh smoked ham 16 oz see more...

• What do you like about Oscar Meyers smoked, packaged ham?4 Answers
  • "the smoked flavor is just right and not overpowering. " in 1 review
Jessica A.
I buy this product a lot out of convenience. I love the taste and the fact that I do not have to wait at the deli counter. This is packaged up and ready to go. I also like that it is easy to reseal. The only problem I have with this product is the fact that they add coloring to the meats. Why add coloring and preservatives? If this product was all natural and did not have coloring, I would love it even more. The price is also a bit high for a product that has caramel coloring added. I would love to see it at a lower price point, or without the coloring. Either way, it is great convenience, packaging, and taste!
patricia t.
Lincolnton, NC
The thin slices are perfect to roll up with sliced cheese and ranch dressing in totrillia shells to make roll ups. On a sandwich the ham is also great it has just the right aboutn of smoke flavor to not be over powering and they use high quaility ham meaning there are very few tough spots in it.
Lauren P.
Goldsboro, Nc
If you need a lot of meat at a decent price to feed the family, then this would be something I would recommend. I would choose a deli counter meat over these packaged meats because they'll have less salt and come from better cuts. If you're in a bind this is a good fix for a family.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
This is a great item to buy because it is always fresh, delicious and it lasts longer than regular sliced meat from your deli. It's sliced thin so it seems to go so much further and you don't have to stand in any lines at the deli for it. Just grab n go!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham 16 oz

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham 16 oz. take a burrito some cheese and add this ham....microwave fold it up and enjoy....yum!

Katie G.
Jeannette, PA
This is good if you're in a hurry or the deli is closed. But in my opinion, fresh sliced is soo much better. It might not last as long, but its less salty and watery then the stuff in the packages gets. Eww.
Nicole S.
Wyoming, MN
Great for sandwiches. I switch between ham and turkey and do not get sick of having them for lunch. the smoked flavor is just right and not overpowering.
Amy C.
Scotland, SD
We like the ham as far as pre-packaged deli meats go. Lots of sodium, so use sparingly. I prefer the deli counter, but in a pinch, these are my favorite.
Deserie B.
Fort Bragg, NC
I always buy from this brand its not at all expensive the taste never dissatisfies it has a sweet yet really good taste can be used in all sandwiches
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
I really wouldn't want to tell anyone to purchase this over actual fresh deli cold cuts. They are definitely not comparable or as healthy.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like about Oscar Meyers smoked, packaged ham?