Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham

by Oscar Mayer

#15 in Deli

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham is 97% fat free, made with quality meat and with no artificial preservatives, no added hormones and no nitrates or nitrites added. So you can enjoy the taste you want with nothing you don't! No Artificial Preservatives* No Added Hormones** No Nitrates or Nitrites Added^ Gluten free *See Back Panel for Ingredients Used to Preserve Quality. **Federal Regulations Prohibit the Use of Hormones in Pork. ^Except Those Naturally Occurring in Cultured Celery Juice. HAM, WATER, CULTURED DEXTROSE*, SUGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, VINEGAR, CULTURED CELERY JUICE, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, CHERRY POWDER, CARAMEL COLOR. *INGREDIENTS TO SUPPORT QUALITY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham!
2 months agoRamsey, MN
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham is my favorite for when I cook breakfast and omelettes.  I love to chop up the ham and cook it with my eggs in the morning and when I eat sandwiches.  The brand is pretty well known, I have been able to find it in pretty much all grocery stores and the price is affordable.  The packaging works well and I love the variety of meats that they provide in general.  I would recommend.
16 days agoBentonville, AR
I am VERY picky about meat.  I rarely buy packaged ham and eat mostly turkey.  I found this one was actually very good.  It has less fat than some brands and the slices were thin which I found very favorable for my pallete.  I usually eat this in a tortilla wrap with a bit of provolone or baby swiss.
a month agoNew Berlin, WI
I love using this ham on sandwiches & wraps. It is really tasty; I love the smoked flavor. I only purchase this product when it is on sale. If it isn’t on sale, it is a bit pricey. I do plan on purchasing this again!
3 months agoBowling Green
I don't buy deli meats often, but sometimes sandwiches are budget friendly and so ham is a go to. This brand is one I grab for often because the meat is fresh and not slimy like some brands. The taste is great and they have variety. Would buy again
3 months agoPhiladelphia , PA
Oscar Mayer is my favorite lunch meat brand. The deli fresh smoked honey ham is my favorite. Has a smokey and sweet flavor. To me they are the best. And very tasty. My whole family uses this brand. I recommend to everyone.
14 days ago
Lots of smoky flavor in every bit of this ham. Super fresh and good value. Goes well in sandwiches and holds up in subs. It’s a delicious option if you don’t have time to wait in line at your local deli
2 months agoOwensboro , KY
Love the taste of Oscar Mayer smoked ham. Makes a perfect sandwich for a quick lunch break or snack. I wouldn’t change anything. Great price you get a-lot for the price you pay. Id recommend to others.
2 months agoMiami, FL
the best ham on the market is this presentation also has a unique smoky flavor, you can combine it with any meal its amazing flavor is so natural and fresh for a long time
a month agoTulsa, OK
This deli fresh ham is good on any sandwich so good !!! And thin cut slices way better than the other brands hands down I would highly suggest this one for your sandwiches or any other items that you would like to pair it with
5 months ago
I used to buy lunch meat when I don’t have a lot of time and just need to make a sandwich for lunch. You can probably make a total of 4-5 sandwiches from this which is nice since its inexpensive. The meat is flimsy, thin and a bit on the saltier side. When added with mayo and mixed greens, it counterbalances it pretty well. It also doesn't have any artificial preservatives and any added hormones. And because there's a bit of juice in the plastic package, I find a nuisance since it sometimes leaks out. I don’t know if I would buy this again.