Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 16 oz uploaded by Misty E.

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 16 oz

Oscar mayer deli fresh shaved oven roasted turkey breast 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 16 oz
  • "I personally don't like this particular roast turkey lunch meat, but whenever I buy it for my husband it is usually gone within a week or two." in 9 reviews
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Before I stopped eating meat I always had this turkey around! I loved the flavor, it was so delicious. Id use this to make a turkey sandwich for lunch all or the time.
Tara B.
Taste great. Great price. Stays fresh. No complaints about this lunch meat. It taste delicious. I'm a recurring customer & I refer this to anyone you loves deli meat. Just as delicious compared to having lunch meat from the deli. I buy it from Walmart
Heather W.
I am NOT a lunch meat person. But my husband bought this and I tasted it and it is soooooooooooooooooooo good~! I love it. I take a cheese stix and wrap a piece of the turkey around the stix and I have that for lunch or snack. Really this lunch meat is soooo good!!
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
First this is a great brand to try . EVERY product is great quality . This deli lunch meat is fresh and has a great taste . It defiantly will not break the budget either . This is a continuous repurchase
Bernie A.
Stafford, VA
The Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey in the family pack is awesome. I have two kids who pack lunch every school day and they love to make sandwiches with it. My ten year old will make her own lunchables with this turkey, crackers, fruit and a drink and she is satisfied. They will also take it out after school and just snack on slices while doing homework. It is so convenient and much better that the sliced meat from the deli, I don't like meat in a bag so I enjoy the packaging very much. I could go on and on about this product, love, love, and love it.
Lisa R.
Milford, DE
I pack my husband lunch everyday for work and this is his favorite! he said it tastes like 'thanksgiving turkey". i buy this at Walmart and get a 16oz container of it for a little under $6
Lorna R.
I always buy these and Target is a great place to pick them up since they now have a full line of produce and food sections.
Turkey is good any time and you can use the deli meat for snacks or meals or by itself.
I haven't had a problem it getting bad before it is due. It has a good amount of time frame to use it.
Great price and always tastes great.
Brianna O.
When I go to the beach, nothing is better to bring for a snack than a good turkey sandwich. I really enjoy turkey from the deli but Oscar Mayer has really yummy turkey slices for sandwiches too. Two slices of white bread, a few slices of Oscar Mayer turkey breast, a slice or two of provolone cheese, and some mayonnaise/miracle whip or mustard. Easy and tasty.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh sandwich meat is quite delicious. Each slice, no matter when it is eaten, always tastes fresh. The only thing that bothers me is the salt content! If it bothers you as well, try the chicken breast. The salt content is lower in that one, but not by much.
Pebbles M.
Holly Springs, NC
We love this by itself,with a cheese roll up, sandwiches and omelets. It assist me with my caloric intake each day. It taste great, it doesn't get slimy and greasy like some other meat products that we eat. It's not thick and it does taste indeed like turkey.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love not having to wait in line at the Deli to get good quality meats?
Jazzmine T.
With this deli meat what would be a good bread and cheese? I'm thinking of making some sandwiches with it. Something new. Tired of the old wheat and white bread.
Jemma W.
Aiken, SC
How does it taste compared to Fresh deli slices?
North Bergen, NJ
this have a really good taste?
Yesenia P.
have you taste this deli? Is it good?