Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 16 oz uploaded by Misty E.

BY OSCAR MAYER #9 in Turkey

Oscar mayer deli fresh shaved oven roasted turkey breast 16 oz see more...

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast 16 oz
  • "I personally don't like this particular roast turkey lunch meat, but whenever I buy it for my husband it is usually gone within a week or two." in 9 reviews
Brianna O.
When I go to the beach, nothing is better to bring for a snack than a good turkey sandwich. I really enjoy turkey from the deli but Oscar Mayer has really yummy turkey slices for sandwiches too. Two slices of white bread, a few slices of Oscar Mayer turkey breast, a slice or two of provolone cheese, and some mayonnaise/miracle whip or mustard. Easy and tasty.
Ashley U.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I eat clean about 75% of the time and this is my go to snack. I love eating turkey lunch meat. I love the flavor of this Oscar Mayer brand. I bought it at the Walmart supermarket. However, I know you can get it at any grocery store.
Laura P.
Limestone, ME
this makes a great sanwich .i use tomatos and lettuce and mayo. a favorite to go to anytime.the flavor is top notch is a good buy forrthe money and always tastes fresh and like oven roast.
Blessing B.
I really like this stuff with mayonnaise and turkey. I prefer turkey over ham any day and it's also healthier for you. The pricing for this is under $3.00 I believe so it's not bad at all.
Stevie P.
California City, CA
I love to wrap this in romaine lettuce and some cheese, for a healthy low carb snack. My kids love it with some cream cheese and rolled in a tortilla. We love this healthy tasty meat.
Mandra C.
Parsonsburg, MD
This is the perfect thing for picnics or beach day packing. Take this package of meat and some sliced cheese. You are good to go for a perfect, filling lunch or snack!.
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
We love Oscar Mayer Turkey breast it taste so fresh as if it had been made that very same day. I definitely recommend it for lunch sandwiches or even on a salad.
Tammy B.
I work in a drug store and healthy snacks aren't easy to come by. This is a great snack with a mozzarella cheese stick for quick energy burst.
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Love it, use it almost everyday for lunch. Love it with some mustard tomato and lettuce, even just plain to snack on is great too
Domi W.
Kissimmee, FL
So delicious! Healthy and filling. I use it to make my sons lunch for school and food snacks. Not fatty and has good flavor.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love not having to wait in line at the Deli to get good quality meats?
Jazzmine R.
Foodie Expert
With this deli meat what would be a good bread and cheese? I'm thinking of making some sandwiches with it. Something new. Tired of the old wheat and white bread.
Jemma W.
Aiken, SC
How does it taste compared to Fresh deli slices?
ARIANE G.
North Bergen, NJ
this have a really good taste?
Yesenia P.
Foodie Expert
have you taste this deli? Is it good?