Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast

by Oscar Mayer

#10 in Deli

Oscar mayer deli fresh shaved oven roasted turkey breast 16 oz

How does it taste compared to Fresh deli slices?
I want to eat a little healthier but I like the convenience of this deli meat. Is there really a ton of preservatives and chemicals in these types of deli meats?
How long does this last after opening and how many sandwiches can you make with one package?
Start your review of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I personally don't like this particular roast turkey lunch meat, but whenever I buy it for my husband it is usually gone within a week or two.in 9 reviews
4 days ago
I love this luncheon meat whenever I do eat a sandwich. It's a great flavor. It is a little costly, unless you catch it on sale. I recommend trying it out. I will be a repeat buyer.
2 months agoOrlando , FL
I always go for oven roasted turkey! There’s a lot of protein in it and pairs great for snacks and lunches. I hate the honey smoked one cause you get a hint of sweetness it ruins whatever I’ve paired it with for me. I’ll always recommend to go with the classics!
2 months agoJohnston , SC
I buy this deli meat all the time. It is good on sandwiches, in salads and in pasta salads. It tastes really good, like turkey on Thanksgiving. In grocery stores, it is often on sale. All of their different deli meats are good.
2 months agoOceanside, CA
Our little one loves deli meat on its own and we love Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Oven Roasted Turkey Breast. It's nice and thin and ready to eat out the box. I like making lettuce wraps with the turkey Breast with a bread and butter Pickle spear in the middle, Kraft American Cheese and a crispy romaine heart to tuck it all in. Your welcome.
3 months ago
This is one of my family's go to deli meats. It's just the right thickness you want for a sandwich. The amount of meat you get for the price is amazing. My family goes through this so fast because it's so good. If you love deli meat as much as my family then I reccomend this one!
2 months agoChula Vista, CA
Saintish, perfect and practical at all times at breakfast, the punch, dinner God alone in testing them, are delightful, I am happy eating your turmoons and turf chicken, I want one now
2 months agoKnoxville, IL
I love all of their turkey meats. They are very flavorful and easy to pull apart to make a sandwich. It goes very quickly in my house! I think they have a sealed bag, but if not it would be very helpful!
5 months ago
This lunch meat have quickly become my favorite goal to for not only myself but for my children we love to make sandwiches and just snack on it it's Berry fresh take thing and the quality of it is very nice in not only is it nice but it's very affordable at our local grocery store
5 months agoEdgewood, WA
I love this brand for their turkey breast slices! They are always so tasty and flavorful and make sandwiches that much more delicious! The only downside is that the way they are packaged makes it kinda hard to get them out sometimes so you end up tearing the slices.
5 months agoSpokane Vly, WA
I really enjoy this. It is very thinly sliced so it is easy to get the perfect amount that you want on your sandwich. It is sold in most grocery stores for a reasonable price. Will repurchase and would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...